Make Fun of Opposing Fans

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jul 19, 2022.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll start with this gem -

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I know those Florida photos are old, because you can't find a Florida fan if they don't win 10 games. Disappear.

InVolNerable and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Not fans, but definitely deserves to be made fun of

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's taken awhile, but I've finally stumbled across something that made Butch not seem as stupid.

TDVol1989 and OneForVol like this.
  6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

As long as they keep them away from the female dorms

9. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I’m confident those two didn’t have to worry about burning vacation time at any sort of job in order to attend media day.

CardinalVol likes this.
  10. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

This guy and Dabo are in a no holds barred cringe off.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

"you cringe, you lose" fan contest.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Nothin quite as awkward as being barked at by multiple grown pot-bellied UGA women & men as soon as you exit your car upon parking in Athens, GA.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The Alabama freshman frat bro a few years ago who wanted to help out his other frat bro from losing his bet by deciding to phone in a bomb threat to LSU during the game will forever be an Alabama classic. Idiot coulda gone to prison for 20 years. Ultimately he never went to prison but dude did successfully tarnish his name and is starting life without a college degree and 6 figures of attorney fees. Oh the poor choices a 19 year old can make while blackout drunk amongst all his drunk friends haha

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_c802cf78-3198-11ea-90ec-43ba62c4ecd4.html

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The booing by Vandy fans is amazing. They are the booingest fan base in the country

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Also, next time you are at a game when Tennessee gets a big win in football: DON'T celebrate by whipping out your testicles and placing them on top of another team's fan passed out while dozens of people have their iphones out recording you. Following these simple steps will spare you from having two year vacation inside another SEC state's penitentiary system.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_949279ab-6b2b-57e0-9761-92bc281cd4b7.html

IP likes this.
  18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

All 90 of them are so annoying when cranky. Vandy not beating us in either football or basketball for about 5 years now is a pleasant trend that must continue across the board in all sports. Especially in football, Vandy should only beat us *MAYBE* once every 25 years or so there.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, but if you would whip out your genitals onto a sleeping stranger you do need some jail time. That was truly outrageous

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think they have any business beating us ever again, and I think upon careful reflection you may come to the same conclusion. We should be beyond them.