Manchester Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 23, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

See above.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just want to make it clear that assimilation is necessary when you move to a new country, and should be expected. Laws must be adhered to, and the rights of others must not be infringed.

That said, if you want to still dress in a kilt and play bagpipes, go for it.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Because I assume he votes, or is at least capable of doing so.

4. Tenacious D

Excellent!

I choose Jesus, His church, and love - however half-heartedly, imperfectly, fitfully, begrudgingly and haltingly.

Luke 6:31
    Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Luke 6:35
    But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Romans 12:9
    Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Mark 12:31
    The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corin 13:13
    And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.

Galatians 5:6
    For in Christ Jesus, neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. All that matters is faith, expressed through love.

1 Thessalonians 1:3
    and continually recalling before our God and Father your work of faith, your labor of love, and your enduring hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:2
    Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

! Peter 4:8
    Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

1 John 4:7
    Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

1 John 4:18-19
    There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.

Colossians 3:14
    And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Proverbs 10:12
    Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.

1 John 4:8
    Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Deuteronomy 10:12-19
    And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to observe the LORD’s commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good? To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Yet the LORD set his affection on your ancestors and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations—as it is today. Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.

I can do no other.

Not with the Muslims, and the murderous amongst them. Not with all of these incessant pains in the ass liberals and butt-hurt Neo-Cons. And not even with you, and your stiff-necked and stupid ass.

If I could choose to hate them, and your ignorantly blustering ass, I damned sure would. But I surrendered that right, as was required, and some time ago.

5. Tenacious D

I even love those believers who turned retarded and stopped believing in God.

Particularly those who bluster and huff, who see their anger as justification, and who should damned well know better.

6. CardinalVol

Not KJV, doesn't count.

7. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

8. Tenacious D

Fair.

9. NorrisAlan

I personally find those stickers humorous.

10. CardinalVol

Jesus spoke fluent King James English, you pagan.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm guilty of one of these, but rotate which one.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Love foreigners living among you by rounding them up and splitting up families?

13. Tenacious D

Infidel.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Prayers for these people.

Terrorists suck.

15. JayVols

Co-signed.

16. JayVols

Don't leave out straight up nuckin' futs.

17. JayVols

[​IMG]

18. JayVols

[​IMG]

19. JayVols

Speaking of asshole attitudes toward people that are different.....

[youtube]vZuMrR_P9Yc[/youtube]

And I be this lady thinks she's a Christian....This type behavior is completely ridiculous.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator