Mass Effect 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jewbaccah, Nov 28, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

OK I'm going to throw out some SPOILERS for those of you not done yet, so don't read it if you don't want to know.....

In a way I've kind of come to be OK with the ending to some extent. I still think there are some grievous plot holes, but I hesitate to be overly critical until all the DLC is done. I think the one thing that disappointed me the most is that basically the galaxy that was established by Mass Effect that I'd come to love was essentially destroyed. But the more I've thought about it, the more I've kind of accepted that some big time things had to change if the current inhabitants were going to stop something that has occurred many times over for bajillions of years...if the Reapers are going to be stopped, it might take something as drastic as having the Mass Relays destroyed or deactivated or whatever happened to them. Hopefully the DLC will fill in some holes, and when we can see where the galaxy is going, maybe the ending won't be so bad after all.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Soooooo....

anybody played the extended cut endings yet? Much better wrap up of all the endings IMO. There's also a 4th ending that's been added that is pretty interesting as well.....especially if you're an indoctrination ending conspiracy theorist.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Pretty stupid they had to change the endings because people like duckman whined about current ones and bioware caved.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Your trolling bores me.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yeah I guess Stating facts is considered trolling these days. It's not secret that complainers like you pressured BIoware to release these new ones. Just look at reddit or any gaming forum.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I just remembered I never finished this game. I think I stopped right before the final part... I knew what was going to happen anyway and just never played it. Gonna have to go back to this one. Are the new endings free?

9. JohnnyQuickkick

They are.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

Just watched the new ending. Much better IMO. The original just left too much hanging.