MCB vs Purdue Pregame Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Dec 5, 2021.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

They made me watch my still-beating heart in their hands as I bled out after they ripped it from my chest when they beat us in the Sweet 16 a few years ago. Was not fun.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Purdue -2.5

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I’m surprised. At the same time. I dont see us as a big favorite

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird, I ate mine. Got to protect the carpet.

5. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I’m not surprised at all. Don’t like the matchup. Yeah the only game I watched Purdue was this cursed Nebraska team.

And at least 1 of our players is disappointed in frickin Nashville. At least recruiting seems to be picking up

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Huh. I admit I was probably overrating computer models, but that’s a real surprise. Basically what Kentucky got on the opening line, but they had home field. You think Purdue is 3-4 points better than Kentucky?

I’d be shocked if it doesn’t move to the point where we’re favored by kickoff.

7. chef65

chef65 Contributor

boring nobody cares about Purdue.

8. chef65

chef65 Contributor

bull [dadgum] shit. [uck fay] em all except Eddie.

9. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Anyone with any carpet tells me all I need to know about their give a [uck fay] level.

10. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Looking at some of their game against Mich St, they look like Pitts offense, with Kentucky's defense. We need another quick start, so Young and Harrison can pin their ears back. They don't run the ball well, but they do it well enough to have our LB's thinking instead of reacting.

11. chef65

chef65 Contributor

You’re smarter than heupful I can tell just be the coach

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Probably not smarter than Heupel, but surely smarter than you.

chef65 likes this.
  13. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Direct and to the point, well done. I stay no where once I’ve overstayed. Write it in stone with blood I’m done.

[uck fay] all y’all

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Hit up Arnold’s for lunch. Like beer, head to Southern Grist and Bearded Iris.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Haven’t been to Brown’s in awhile. Apparently new owners.

justingroves likes this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I haven't been there in years

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Write it in stone, or write it on stone with blood? Or is this xenomorph acid blood? Instructions unclear.

19. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Dang, this makes the SECOND time Tenny has abandoned his own ‘site…

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No wonder the MCB Prez almost sounded apologetic for their landing Tennessee and even went as far as to defend it by saying we’ve only been there 3 times in 24 years. He concluded by saying that getting UT would help overcome the loss from last season…ostensibly, because he knows that Vawlz fans will goofily spend twice as much as they should to stay in-state while watching a shitty non-New Years Day “bowl” in a shitty game, in a shitty stadium and that sits in the middle of a shit hole city.

I’d have preferred a self-imposed bowl ban than playing in the Music City Bowl.