Memphis vs Tennessee 12-14-2019

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by A-Smith, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

3 pt line going back messing us up that bad?

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I never thought it mattered that much. Guys have been launching from way beyond the line routinely, all over college basketball

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

my favorite thing today was this guy, 2 seconds after telling me to keep my feet out of the aisle

Ssmiff and 2Maggitt2Quit like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Should have asked him to keep his taint out of the aisle.

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

We need to get Vescovi ready and eligible to play the second half of the season. Would be nice if we also figured out a way to get Plavsic eligible.

Tar Volon and A-Smith like this.
  6. Ssmiff

He would be able to attack the pressure. Turner and Bowden cant.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Oh we will be, but there are going to be some moments where we feel the complete lack of upperclassmen

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, the Memphis defense was begging for easy baskets when they double teamed in the backcourt and we never got a single basket against it. It was a singularly awful offensive display. I sincerely hope Vescovi is ready to go at least 15 minutes a game at the point.

9. Ssmiff

Never will understand how a guy like Bowden, as hard as he works, has never figured out how to handle the ball. He bangs it into the floor. Fumbles the ball a lot. We shoulda been able to have a 4 v 3 repeatedly after the trap of Turner. But we would hold it. Need to try JJJ there and tell him to attack. Problem is today we would miss the wide open rhythm 3.

A-Smith likes this.
  10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

We missed a 3 at 17-5 that would have made it 20-5 and the roof would have come off the building. I feel like we were close, early, to daggering them. They were frustrated.

but that’s the shittiest shooting, especially from a couple of seniors in the backcourt, that I’ve ever seen.

Volokie, Tar Volon and IP like this.
  11. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

It was devastating loss...then and now, for the roster and the fans. IMO it's still affecting the roster in a lot of ways, I know I was bumbed, still am.