Message for Lyls......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tex_Volfan., Aug 19, 2011.

1. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Message has been recieved. My job is done.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He can deal with it. I don't like wading through the endzone to find that post

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Momma croom has a bit of a fumblemom feel to her. . .

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

This place will grow, but I kinda hope it never gets to the point where the recruit's family members get on here. Too awkward.

Unless one of us spawns a stud athlete in the future, of course.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He'll be here in November. Right hand will be tied behind his back.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

They have supposedly banned people who have stated they don't want to post there anymore is what I was told. I was under the impression if an email was sent to ask why that it would receive a response.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

What is the latest crap with sab and lyls? I never venture to the recruiting forum over there. My sphincter can't take the constant closing from fear.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And that was my legitimate beef with the whole process. PM's are far and away the most respectful way for the message to be announced. No threads were started. and from what I understand is that most parties involved were planning on still posting over there. I did mention you, droski and tiger in name because not only did you all not understand the reasoning, I didn't either. Freak was cordial and so was I. I've had my fair share of words with a couple mods, but I wasn't going to be an ass because frankly, I didn't have a horse in the race.

Still don't agree with your banning and others. But by the by this place will be much better for it.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I said he needs to stop contacting recruits. I added that a recruit's mother said on a public forum to stop contacting her son so he needs to heed her advice. That's basically it. Nothing too dramatic, I thought.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

But it was damning enough that he needed to contact you?

He must have went to the Bruce Pearl School of Laying Low.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

"I know you are struggling with your decision. I just want you to know I wish you well wherever you play, but my heart will break for you if you announce Trojan. We love you in Tennessee. You would be our hero....

But I watch you and I think you do what it is you do as good as it's ever been done.....

We love Lane Kiffin and the brass he has brought to this battle....

But most of us will love you and want well for you. That's just the kind of people that live here in Tennessee. I'm sure your mom's family knows something about that.....

I hope I see you on campus sometime so I can shake the hand of a man that is getting set to play big time NFL ball. You got it in you, bro, you just have to take advantage of all your opportunities. Work your hardest whatever it is you are doing. At Tennessee You will get first team reps your freshman year and there is a real possibility of winning that starting QB job. The longer you do it at a high level, the better your chances are for the millions that come with playing at the next level. We love you Jesse."

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

The funny thing is I didn't know who Scroggins was until I saw the letter.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Fumblemom2.0 0really needs to stop posting.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

So are lyls and sab gonna fight or what? Trying to figure out my plans for the weekend.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Where is the fight taking place? TOOS, TOS or BFE?

16. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

17. WM

WM Active Member

They give out belts? That's awesome.

18. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

of course

19. WM

WM Active Member

20. Vader

Vader New Member