POLITICS Michael Cohen Testifies

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 27, 2019.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Didn't Cohen testify yesterday that Trump did not want to Win. That is was all for PR.

I ask because I just saw him also answer a question from DWS about collusion he answered, " Mr Trumps desire to Win would have him work with anyone"

Seems to me he contradicted himself.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

didn't think he would win, but would do anything to. not contradictory, has been consistent

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I can't think of a more apropos Donald Trump story than him sending out a secret buyer for a painting of his, reimbursed by his "charity", and him bragging on Twitter his picture was the highest bid for anything at the auction. The type of narcissism and insecurity there, for absolutely no gain whatsoever, is beyond my capability of understanding.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And it is an awful painting.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Every mob boss that's been taken down relied on the word of felons.

Should we let them go?

tvolsfan and emainvol like this.
  6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

There are two incompatible narratives being pushed here

1) Cohen is in it for himself
    2) Cohen has lied before so he must be lying now

If he is really in it for himself, lying now does him no good. They caught him before and have evidence with which they caught him, so he has to assume they have evidence if he continues to lie. It's not at all an act of self-preservation to continue to lie.

The Dooz likes this.
  7. NorrisAlan

Ask Manafort.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yes. Not only has Cohen already been [uck fay]ed by the long [penis] of the law, but he watched the Manafort gangbang. I have to imagine, if the man is acting in his own interest, that he got the point.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Manafort is scared he'll drink polonium tea or touch a Novichok tainted doorknob, imo.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Or he spent so much time being above the law that he simply thought this would blow over or he'd get a pardon.

Mr Manafort miscalculated.

JayVols likes this.
  11. vols4sure

vols4sure Member

We sure him speaking as to what democrats want him to say even if he knows it is a lie does him no good (particularly with respect to personal communications between himself and Trump)?

12. vols4sure

vols4sure Member

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

And hard evidence.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It will help him sell books. Has to recoup all that money that Trump made him hide from the government on his own personal taxes.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Sure, but is he going to spend an extra 4-5 years in prison to sell a few more book?

16. NorrisAlan

GOP members are now claiming they have proof Cohen perjured himself. Cohen better hope they are just mistaken or he will be hammered to the freaking wall.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Bring it forward then. Better be more than the "gotcha" moment that wasn't really a "gotcha" moment regarding the foreign agencies document from yesterday.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He is not very smart. He has already been referred to Barr for perjury again stemming from yesterday.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

And among the things Jordan lists?

Maybe they have something, but that ain't it

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

There is more.