MikeHamiltonFan

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Feb 9, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Rarely mean spirited? The dude had it out so bad for hat, I'm pretty sure he fantasizes about murdering him. Dude was off his rocker and full of spite.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

What'd you do, HWF?

3. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

Two sentences, one containing the words village idiot, pivot man, and douche nozzle. Had a nice touch to it IMO.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah, he wasnt a fan of mine either, or LW13. In fact, he hated pretty much everyone here

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Would that be before or after he dreamed up sharing a pulled pork platter with Matt Kalil?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

This tidbit pleases me. I didn't know that. Hysterical!

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

He and I had some pretty animated exchanges over on the politics forum. It was great fun to push his Catholic buttons.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember when I was asked by mods to stop bringing up his asinine Florida/SEC predictions. Good times.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Makes sense. Most of the posters with at least enough intelligence to see through all his trash and call him out on it were the same posters that wouldn't put up with anyone else's trash and ended up banned for it.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Come on. Most people on toos hated MHF for his username alone.

I rarely agreed with him in the MHF/hatvol96 feuds. But when he was getting tag-teamed/mocked by you 3 (hat, Nyy, law and whoever else) he still hung in there and stuck to his guns. Not trying to start a fight about all this because I really did think MHF was usually out to lunch.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He was mocked because he is a blathering idiot. And the reason he hung around and "stuck to his guns" is because he was protected and coddled VN style.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His obsession with hat was odd. His fairy tale story of the majority of USC's offensive and defensive lines meeting Dooley at Calhoun's was funny.

He had an uncanny ability to jinx a coach or player too.

He did stick to his guns though.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'd say picking that as your username considering the performance of said person announces you as a troll to the board. this would like me making a moniker called "toddbosemanfan"

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  15. hatvol96

He got college basketball coaches fired at a staggering rate with his jinx.

16. hatvol96

Sticking to a moronic position isn't courageous, it's idiotic.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And pretty much was the sole driver in Bama's season last year by predicting their failure.

18. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

I always enjoyed arguing with him, because it was easy. Kinda like when your standing above the ladder at the pool, and your drunk friend keeps trying to get out, and when he reaches the top you just put a foot on his head and push him back down in the water. Then he can't remember what happened, and blindly tries it again. It was just like that.

Not that I have ever done that before, just saying...

19. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Sickle cell disease?
    Systemic carnitine deficiency?
    Sperm count decline?
    Substantial coital drought?
    Samoa cookie delivery?

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

small [ock cay] disease?