Mizzou Game 2/5

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by emainvol, Feb 5, 2019.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I've watched them several times. They're playing as good as any team in the country right now. We can beat them, but will have to play better than we've been playing.

A-Smith likes this.
  2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

They have about as good a defense as I have seen in College Basketball. But we'll bring our A game against public enemy #1

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A little bit of both. Watched a few games but I don't follow them like I do UT. They looked much better than earlier this year when I watched them.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

get it to Williams, get them into foul trouble, avoid fouling. that's going to get you 80% there to beating them.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Need to hit our 3s at current season average. Can't have a 2-16 night.

6. BigOrangeBeech

This Cal team has gelled a lot quicker than they normally do. Washington back this year has really made a huge difference for them.

7. BigOrangeBeech

I would not be surprised to see the other way around and with the hometown "UK factor" refs, they'll probably call 15 fouls on us in the first half, Grant probably sits over half the game.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah, I was mad when the schedule came out because we were playing them so late, but it wouldn't have mattered. They've been clicking for a month at least.

9. BigOrangeBeech

Wouldn't be surprised if we played 3 times again this year.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

all his best UK teams have had some guys that hung around another year or 2, even if they weren't the 1 and 2 options