Moment of Truth In The Middle East.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by hatvol96, Aug 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did Putin and Obama just unintentionally use the ole "Good cop, Bad cop" routine on Syria?

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I see you are a prophecy scholar also.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have the same amount of prophetic gift as everyone else.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Matthew 24:34 comes to mind. Yay, prophecy.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Partial preterism ftw.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Convenient, that. About as intellectually palatable as partial birth abortion.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You should look into Jewish apocalyptic imagery.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Former prof/mentor on missile/nuclear technology in the news tonight saying that analysis of rocket remains suggests that payload of weapon contained 50L of chemical agent, not the 3-4 previously estimated from the initial weapons analyst assessments. Says they missed a key design feature that led to the bad estimate.

The importance of this being that the rebels don't just come by 50 L payloads. That is the Syrian government. He went on to suggest the delivery design was sufficiently complex that it suggested Russian ties (not saying they were in on the attack of course, but technology transfer at work).

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If you're inclined:

http://matthartke.wordpress.com/2010/12/30/when-the-son-of-man-comes-the-meaning-of-matthew-2531-46/

I think that a lot of people get stumped on the Matthew language. I would agree that such language is problematic if the NT is taken as a timeless message from God to men rather than a collection of 1st century documents that the Holy Spirit has used to minister to and edify the invisible church.

10. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Daniel Chapter 11

11. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The best part is that Jerusalem is likely Babylon in prophecy.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Interesting about the amounts. They've been using the delivery type as proof the Syrian govt did it from the beginning.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have.

14. NukemVol

NukemVol Member

I think Obama is handling this fine, except for a couple of subtle partisan shots in there.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

[​IMG]

http://lightbox.time.com/2013/09/12...-scene-of-utter-cruelty/?iid=lb-gal-viewagn#1

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

W. Bush says, "found em."

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama...llow-aid-to-syrian-opposition/article/2535885

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Great idea, let's arm those who are currently wanting an attack on American soil. Who's giving this guy advice? Sheeesh

20. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Intelligence services indicated during the OIF mess that those chemical weapons may have been relocated. I know you were being sarcastic in that comment above but what are your real thoughts on it? Do you think there's any validity to that or do you think it's just bullshit?