More Dumb Butch Quotes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Aug 13, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

“Our players have done a great job of embracing the strength and conditioning area. I think they understand hydration, nutrition and continued that into the weight room. Everything that’s associated with being a championship team and championship habits that we speak about on a daily basis.”

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They understand hydration, way to go Butch

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He just can't stop.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wait, staying hydrated is good?

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't think John Wade Tucker believed that

6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

At least it was sort of funny when Dooley made comments about improvements in team soap application abilities.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Hydration is critical.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It's key to championship football. That's the one thing that's really stood out about Alabama over the last decade. Always see those guys drinking water.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

They understand everything about being a champion, without the burden of actually being a champion.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

They reign over the whole city of Bristol. No other team has been the champion of Bristol.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Ok, this is going to be difficult for you guys to digest, but Tennessee High's football team (located in Bristol) were national champions in 1972.

So... there is literally a high school team with a more recognized accolade for football acheivement in Bristol.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

This wound will never heal.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Actually, they played another game there the next week, so...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

15. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Good to see butch educating everyone on the importance of hydration. It's all part of the infallible system. Next up, talk of the importance of sleep.

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haters. Butch just needs to host a session to educate you plebes on the importance of hydration. You just don't get it.

17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I honestly think a well hydrated Tennessee team has a good shot at another Life Championship.

18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

"Jones said he's had to educate some of the media, who have exaggerated it, about how a lot of coaches uses slogans. Another program is using own it and one is using brick by brick."

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They have been running studies for three years and the analytics say that hydration is important. So is putting one foot in front of the other.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I can promise you Jim stowe didn't.