More email problems for Hitlery....

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Savage Orange, Jan 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails that contained material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. The revelation comes three days before Clinton competes in the Iowa presidential caucuses.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-29-14-48-31

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Benghazi doesn't really belong on that list. Or least of all if on the list from a felonious point of view.

3. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

All the people who will vote for Hilary DO NOT CARE about emails or Benghazi... or anything else.

All they care about is whether you ride donkeys or elephants.

If Hilary were to be thrown in prison for this email escapade, she would STILL win the election from prison (dunno what constitutional crisis that might create, but I think it would still happen).

...just like Memphis manages to elect people in prison to local/state government positions. And Washington, DC...I think? ... and Detroit... I think? etc. etc. etc.

4. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

Furthermore, it sickens me to think of the high probability that the D and R choices will be Hilary and Trump.

Jeeezus... what it'll be?

shit sandwich? or shit sandwich with anchovies?

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Funny which stories release on Friday afternoons.

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Trump is a ****ing winner

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

every democrat I've talked to seriously thinks all this prison talk is a republican witch hunt

8. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

whether it is or isn't is moot for the folks that are going to vote democrat no matter what.

if fence sittin' voters think it's a witch hunt, and if that gets their panties in a wad, then they might vote for hilary out of spite.

either way... dems gonna vote dems ... and none of those folks give a damn about emails, benghazi, whitewater, vince foster, or anything else.

all you have to watch is hilary vs. bernie... and i don't think bernie's going to get it. so hilary will get it. and then hilary will win the white house because dems will vote as one block for her.

trump turns off a lot of GOPers, and in my opinion, if he gets the nomination, then i think a lot will either vote 3rd party or switch to the other side.

of course, i have no basis for such conjecture. i'm just trying to get my election focus on.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

of course every one I know is also voting for Bernie.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

well they aren't the brightest people. mostly my wife's friends and relatives.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, you would think them cerebral if they voted for Clinton.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I wouldn't consider them as pie in the sky certainly, but I have faith in you buddy.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

The difference between Clinton rolling and this thing going all the way to the convention is whether people under 40 actually turn up to vote.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm sure they won't.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

does that mean we see trump vs Hilary?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

You trying to give this forum cirrhosis of the liver?

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Too many micro aggressions between their safe space and the polls.