morons

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Feb 4, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Always found GA and Vader to be reasonable folk. Not sure what their stance on Dooley is, but I don't envision them pushing an agenda.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

PJ was always quick to insult you then tell you that insults are against the rules and result in bans.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, for the most part i have found that he is a jackass. Vollygirl is a mod over there now.

4. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

Really? That's quite interesting. Did they do it so toos can be considered a minority small business?

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Its like a woman going through menopause over there. One average recruiting class and the whole site wants to suck Dooley off again.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

They wont be smart and take the wait until Florida and 4-0 approach.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait, what is this about menopausal women?

8. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

He doesn't really care either. Can't take people like that seriously.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Mood swings bro

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yeah, she's on a power trip over there threatening everyone with a "vacation."

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It wouldn't surprise me. I have never really gotten along with her that well.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ive always liked GA, Vader, Bigdaddy, and Ryemss. Outside of those guys, the rest are just annoying and impossible to carry on a discussion with......and it just got worse with the newest mod

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Its funny when she tries to talk football like she has a [uck fay]ing clue. I dont have a problem with people having a completely different opinion from me, but when you use your "mod" powers to push your agenda of sucking dooley's [penis], its a different story.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know who Bigdaddy is but GA, Vader and Ryemss are good people

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

She's one of those people who is never wrong about anything, and once she is no longer able to think of good responses to your arguments, she just starts personally attacking you. Maybe it's a woman thing.

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Wasn't vollygirl over here? What happened?

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah she's a member. I don't know if she posts anymore or not. Maybe someone else knows.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

long story short. . . she couldn't handle a place that wasn't pro dooley.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My favorite was when she tried to tell me I didn't need to be upset about the situation that led to my wife's best friend having her adopted baby taken from her.