POLITICS Mueller Investigation Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Apr 18, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My prediction when Mueller releases his report:

80% discussing Russian Gov'ts attempt to interfere with the election.

20% Trump Collusion discussion with the findings:
    - Trump did not collude with the Russians in their effort to interfere in the election.
    - Some meetings and communications happened before and after the election between some associated with the Trump campaign and transition team and some with loose ties to Russian Gov't Officials. These meetings and communications while giving the impression of improprieties were more related to naivety and do not rise to the level of criminal activity.
    - Some related to the Trump campaign and transition team will be charged for unrelated crimes (i.e., money laundering, perjury, etc.)

2. MWR

MWR Contributor

My prediction: Lots of taxpayer money wasted, things remain the same.

kmf600, warhammer, NYY and 2 others like this.
  3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Mueller charges Trump in the 2001 Anthrax case. Impeachment shortly follows.

justingroves and JayVols like this.
  4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Kinda makes it hard to claim the establishment is against Trump if the establishment doesn’t produce something they can use against him, unless they are having a rare fit of honor.

Something against him would actually vindicate him more.

But regardless, it won’t be Trump’s fault, as he is the embodiment of purity and perfection.

JayVols likes this.
  5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

My actual prediction is that he takes the result with grace and poise, and shows leadership in not rubbing everyone’s nose in something so obvious, that it wouldn’t justify comment by rational people.

He’ll show he’s above all these petty games media types play.

JayVols likes this.
  6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A lot of money spent.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's pretty much a lose lose. If he's innocent who cares it will just move on to something else. If he's guilty it will turn into everyone was out to get me story line. In the end our tax dollars are getting spent on a pissing match that nobody wins. Imo

justingroves likes this.
  9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I still think Trump still fires him and Congressional Republicans are just too scared to do anything.

JayVols likes this.
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Some people close to Trump will get in trouble for perjury, tax evasion, money laundering etc.

Trump will be innocent of collusion

Russia will be proven to have tampered via social media.

People from both parties will be in trouble for associating with Russians

Poppa T and zehr27 like this.
  11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

America loses.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Good point; very possible.

It is actually funny, or sad depending on your perspective, that the only people proven to have collaborated with Russian Agents in an attempt to influence the election are Democrats.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Cohen flips on Trump and all hell breaks lose.

JayVols likes this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What is it he is flipping on him about that is going to make all hell break lose?

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I think that he is just putting his prediction in this thread for future reference. The details to play out over time.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

?

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Since it is not a prediction I will put my answer in the other Trump Thread.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Last point is unlikely in my opinion. If anyone from the parties catches any serious heat, it will be like a UT panic coaching hire. You'll likely have to fire up Google to figure out who the person is.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I predict that even if irrefutable evidence that Trump and/or his surrogates didn't just cooperate but flat out engaged in treason with Russia, 35% of the US population will still think that Trump is the infallible 2nd coming of the Messiah.

And before it's said, I've already stated that it would be a helluva surprise to me, but if Bob Mueller clears Trump, I'll accept that, eat my crow & move on from the subject.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Well I don’t know because I’m not a federal investigator, but I do know that that Feds don’t go all Supermarket Sweep up in your office if you’ve been a upstanding, law abiding citizen, so let’s see what happens now...

JayVols likes this.