POLITICS Mueller Investigation Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Apr 18, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Again, there were lots of indictments. Maybe you missed them?

The genesis of the probe was collusion, but the instruction manual said any crimes.

So, to simplify, the indictment wouldn't be for collusion, but other crimes.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

when someone says there were no indictments, they identify themselves as not having even done a cursory level of familiarization with the facts and are just parroting.

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Who was indicted with collusion? I'll hang up and listen.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Oh, was there any collusion with President Trump and Russia?

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It depends on what you say that the word “was”, “was”.

6. fl0at_

7. fl0at_

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

ha. a classic...

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

That's a lot of words for no one.

I'm confused about how there is supposedly enough evidence to charge Trump, but not Don Jr, Kushner, or Ivanka probably the 3 closest people to him, through which almost 100% of his actions go through. I might buy the Trump angle if any one of those had been charged. Especially since one of those people were around for all the "this is it we got him" moments.

VolDad likes this.
  10. fl0at_

Why don't you ask the question you are either too afraid to ask, or too stupid to ask, which is "what crimes would he be indicted for?" instead of all this weaving to try and say it has to be collusion or nothing?

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

For the most part.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

who has ever been indicted in modern history for a charge called collusion?

13. fl0at_

What statute is collusion?

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Mueller made it clear that collusion and conspiracy are synonyms. You want to know who has ever been indicted for conspiracy?

zehr27 likes this.
  15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Process crimes = collusion for the sick and desperate.

16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'll also put you down for no one.

17. fl0at_

Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin, Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov, Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik, Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova, Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva, Sergey Pavlovich Polozov, Maria Anatolyevna Bovda, Robert Sergeyevich Bovda, Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly Aslanov, Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev, Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko, Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina, Vladimir Venkov

Feb. 16, 2018: Charged with conspiracy to defraud the U.S. for allegedly engaging in a widespread effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik

June 8, 2018: Charged with conspiracy to obstruct justice and obstruction of justice. The FBI has linked Mr. Kilimnik to Russian intelligence.

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

We've got alleged Russian troll farmers charged with election meddling, and Kilimnik who allegedly tampered with witnesses in a money laundering case predating the Trump campaign by 10 years. So again, where is the charges of collusion between the Trump and/or his campaign with the Russians and its mountain of evidence? Since there's so much and it so clear, it shouldn't be difficult to produce.

19. fl0at_

I can't prove anything to an idiot. And setting the standard of justice to be a single charge, and no others, is idiocy so extreme that I can only refer to it as "8thMaxim stupid."

But, and despite the fact that you'll just move the goal posts to be "family members" (and if it was family members, you'd just move it to him directly), let's try this one:

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I am guilty of moving the goal posts. I started with Trump, then went to family members, and then went to campaign leaders. For some stupid reason I'm expanding the net and you're still drowning.

Paul Manafort was charged and found guilty of laundering money in the in the mid 2000's. Where's the Russian collusion angle? Gates charged with making a false statement to the FBI in connection with the Manafort money laundering case and not registering as a Ukranian foreign agent, again not Russian collusion. So tell me exactly who has been indicted for Russian collusion?