POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Generally my philosophy as well. The absolute worst is when one of the girlfriends borrows both the fastest car available within the 8 car garage and my Black American Express card without at least giving me a heads up in advance. I hate being leftover with scrap metal like my lame ass Corvette. Can really be a debbie downer!

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Rule #1. Girls ride shot gun so they never need access to keys.

ole_orange likes this.
  3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Sound, practical advice. That and maybe putting a pad lock on the drawer I store the multitude of keys in going forward are steps I will consider taking in order to reestablish a little more control over the whereabouts of my vehicles at any given time.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't know about Ole ChatGOP, but if any of y'all want to buy me a GTR free and clear, I'll put whatever y'all want on it.

ole_orange likes this.
  5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Tell you what, if the Vols win either a football, basketball or baseball natty within the next calendar year you can make a trip to Brentwood and choose whatever car you want for yourself out of the collection.

Y’all really gotta stop associating my postings with artificial intelligence. Talk about a boost my confidence doesn’t exactly need.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Wow that’s a throwback to when the Bee was funny

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Haha that’s really funny. Although this mega viral 5 minute video circulating everywhere from this past week of a EMT stepping to Walsh for a gender/sex ideology debate is something else. I’m no Walsh subscriber, but damn this poor person was not ready to intellectually defend her position. Kinda felt bad for her being rendered speechless, yet also think open debates like that are totally fair game and worthy of having.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I missed that phase. I always thought the funniest thing about the Bee was people sharing and unknowingly commenting on the articles as truth on social media.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

When they started out they were funny. The person/people who started it sold it to a MAGAer

justingroves likes this.
  11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Attached Files:

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Look, I don’t care if you love the song or hate it, this shit is hilarious [​IMG]

justingroves likes this.
  17. Customtaco

Customtaco Member

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's [uck fay]ing hilarious

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain