POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Here’s an email chain I got:

If you are crossing our border illegally with children then you should lose them. To all you left wing idiots who are whining about this and are saying they are ALL seeking asylum, shut your America hating traps. I think the only way any of these people should ever be allowed to stay is if they are sponsored by and living in the same household as all of you stupid dumbocraps who only support them being here because they are trying to import an entirely new voting class to get them elected since nobody here will vote for their ridiculous policies that destroy our country. I'm willing to bet that not a single one of you dumbocraps are willing and actively sponsoring a 5 member family from Honduras that is seeking Asylum in our country when they are already in Mexico. They don't seek asylum in Mexico even though they have made it to safety and have no further reason to seek asylum anywhere else esp our country. I don't want to hear a Damn thing from you idiot dumbocraps until you have at least 3 immigrants living with you and they are sharing a bunk bed with your children. I mean all these people are saints according to you right? Why wouldn't you let them live with you and sleep in the same room as your 4yr old daughter? I mean they are all really great people who you favor over most of your own countrymen. Their countries suck, they suck,and the dumbocraps say they are so great for our country. What a load of caca. The 1st thing we should do is separate parents from children. If they are that willing to break the law and their parents are often sending them with others anyway, screw them. Give them a bottle of water and a bologna sandwich and turn their worthless asses 180 degrees and tell them to start walking. I guess you would say that these are some of my more mild ideas but what really needs to happen is lethal force. These people are just using the kids as a way to get in the country. Our country has been invaded at the southern border for decades. We are spilling blood as Americans when they come in and are criminals and even if they aren't criminals before they cross the border they are once they cross over. Please start shooting! They will stop coming! I know if I had a choice between a bullet and going through the immigration process properly I would prob think long and hard about crossing illegally. SCREW ALL ILLEGALS! Please star shooting somebody and stop this invasion.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

1) I am glad I don't do facebook

2) Don't y'all have to "friend" these people before you see what they say?

JayVols likes this.
  3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

No, they need to keep out all the upity folks that got into heaven, decided its boring as shit, and want to party with the devil instead.

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Probably because hell's gate only opens inward. Heaven goes both ways. Or something like that.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

These are friends, family friends, family, etc. that’s why I like it. Not random voices in the room. People I know.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What a gigantic piece of shit.

JayVols likes this.
  7. gcbvol

I have 'snoozed' most of the folks making the crazy posts on both sides; it was just too much. I've only unfriended one person and it was late last year over this stuff.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

My wife has Facebook. The meltdowns the weeks following Trumps election by people who I always thought were reasonable and level headed were mind blowing. I still can't look as some in public gatherings without thinking of their post.

kmf600 and justingroves like this.
  9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I have maybe 450 Facebook friends and only 5 or 6 I can recall link political stuff or post. Couple on each side. Had to block a couple from each side last year.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm Baptist, and heaven doesn't go both ways.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I unfriend no one. I do frivolously report them for things though.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I couldn't tell you for sure, and I'm not dying to find out the answer.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I just blocked a couple that were over the top and obsessed. Then call everybody else an idiot for voting for trump or Hillary, while they themselves voted for Trump or Hillary. Both voting to not vote for the other. Unreal.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And it hurt.

15. gcbvol

LOL! You know we're BFFs, Norris.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Lucifer might disagree.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

He doesn't get a say in that particular matter because Baptist.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

He wasn't even a human though.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Precedent set. That which is in can be put out.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is this what passes for "optimistic Tennessee fan" these days?