POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

I’d hope you had better form

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Look, you try to cross country in the buff, while getting pepper sprayed.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Copy

4. TheOrangeEmpire

Are you telling me you’ve never done that with a rucksack?

5. TheOrangeEmpire

Find the Lets Get Offended and Lets Get Offended Private page.

Raw..........;)

kmf600 likes this.
  6. fl0at_

Not that I wanted to remember. But, shit. Yea, kinda a lot like that.

TheOrangeEmpire likes this.
  7. TheOrangeEmpire

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

That smacks of being fake.

EDIT: Ya, I am fairly sure this tweet never happened and is a pathetic fake by people with small peens.

10. fl0at_

Imagine how dumb you'd have to be to fake something like that... I mean, solar panels still work, and can charge an electric car.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hmm, solar panels? In the sunshine state? Nah, someone with an electric car wouldn't be interested.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was 80% sure it was fake, but funny

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I can see that, I could put about 15 panels on top of the house, and not run anything else, just charge the car all day. But I might need it to go to work, during the day. So I'll charge it at night, with my $25K battery system. Pretty good idea. I'm not sold yet.

14. fl0at_

If they could put out a decent lowish price mid size truck... I would give it serious thought.

Power costs in West Tennessee are crazy cheap. I bet I could save some money.

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

They offer free night and weekend plans here. I recently hired a guy that drives a Tesla and is single. He signed up for that plan when he moved up here and is killing it on power costs. Charges the car overnight and cranks down the AC then sets it to 80+ for the day (we had to talk him out of going higher due to mold concerns).

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We've had some customers tell us they are "leasing" the panels for up to 15 years. Seems to be a cheaper alternative to buying, but no one is happy with the promises of zero dollar electric bills, and some still expect us to pay them.

17. fl0at_

Who just drops that kind of money without doing some research on their own to find out that you ain't getting to $0 much less negative dollars?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not sure why that hasn't happened yet. The immediate torque from an electric would make it make sense to have some kind of pick-up. And that is also one of the most popular types of vehicles in the country.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

They're dumb. Keeping a grid that is still providing access to power at night costs money. When they don't need the grid at all, they won't be paying. Until then, they are still participating.

20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Pretty sure Tesla is talking about one.