My Official [uck fay] You Thread to VolNation

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by LawVol13, Dec 9, 2011.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

2. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

Considering the constant overreaction on the football board over there, I wanted to have some fun. I tried starting a "Wilcox to Houston" thread with this gif....

[​IMG]

as the first post. Thread might have lasted two minutes.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That [uck fay] you smile at the end, after asking about the Ipad is what sells it.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

our first meme IMO

5. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

6. WM

WM Active Member

7. WM

WM Active Member

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

yeah that shit wasn't working

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I went out with in a blaze of glory several months back.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

What'd you do, JZ? I'm considering it as well.

11. HA! You buncha newbs, I got banned over two years ago. I received an infracton from volmanbill. I protested to him a private message. He perma-banned me because it hurt his feelings.

Another mod told me that Bill said it was over my posts. Bill is a lying [itch bay]. He got all butthurt because I was mean to him in a private message.

To prove it was his ego that got hurt. About a year later when another mod asked if I could come back. They were told I could make a new name and come back. It would make the mods look weak if I was unbanned. I said no.

I would love to be able to access my messages and post the exchange here.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

^Badass.....

Just hackin'on you SOJ.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do it!

14. All jokes aside. I really didn't even get nasty with him. All I did was challenge the reasons behind the infraction. I thought it was more personal than a violation of TOS. I was right, it was.

Freak would not even acknowledge the two emails I sent him.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Insinuating Bill is butthurt is comical. After what's been slung in him, butt numb is more realistic.

16. You'll have to elaborate. They banned me one day, and after the next day I never logged back in until a couple weeks ago. I have no clue what has went on there since around Sep. 2009.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Ever watched "SlingBlade?" One line says "he's funny. Not funny haha. Funny queer."

Disclaimer: nothing against homosexuals. I have a gay friend. He is this site's administrator. Do yo thang, Tenny.

18. OK, I got you. I knew he had been married and had kids, so I didn't put 2+2 together there.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Volmanbill and volball625 play swords with eachother.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Medical term is actually Dummy Sticks. But who's counting?