My VN visit

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I don't know who you guys are talking about but Boston College has an interesting philosophy department. I went up there to visit (for another program, not philosophy) and met some strange folks. It has a "reputation" let's say. But folks that come out of there almost always get jobs, so that's saying something.

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Not as much sunshine pumping today. I want TitansAndVols4Life to write Darick another letter. His last piece of literature was gold.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't know if I would characterize it as 'gold'. Guilded as in gold plated dog shit, maybe, but not gold. But, that's semantics. I get your point loud and clear.

You ever notice that Negateer's favorite word is "butthurt"? There's a story behind (no pun intended) that I'm sure. As I said a bit ago on toos:

Paging Dr. Freud. Dr. Freud please pick up on line #2. (Yes, the choice of using "#2" had a purpose. You guys are smart enough to figure out the inference.)

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

A poster over on VN. Frequents the Politics board. Has several month "hiatuses" from VN, I would assume, mostly due to being banned for misbehavior. He is very intelligent*, well read, and someone I would love to play in a game of chess.

* He is intelligent, DV, even if his views are... eccentric.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

What do you mean by "DV"?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

DarthVisor, who doesn't like TrUT.

7. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Oh, I don't doubt his intelligence at all. I simply think he tries to hard to sound like a know-all at times.

8. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I'm not sure who is worse between him and Negateer. I find both to be insufferable.

On a side note, did MHF return under a new alias over there?

9. JayVols

Not that I'm aware of on the MHF question. The problem is that they are worse than gray hairs over there. One asinine poster gets plucked and 15 replaces him instead of only 2.

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

So true. It's funny when people like Volly sprint to assist the Negateers.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

MHF is definitely retired at the moment, per inside sources that I cannot divulge. Just take my word for it (or not).

12. JayVols

Dang it. I need MOAR info. We do have an active PM system here to provide your good buddy JayVols that info. Well, we have a PM feature until it experiences a "spam" issue that is.....