My VN visit

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Yea, I got it after trying to expose OCI as a fraud. Did I read from someone on here that he is for sure Sab?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I asked Sab on twitter if it was him and he said no. I don't see why he would lie to me about it, but then again, I don't see why he did some of the stuff he did to gain his reputation either.

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

It's because he's a [uck fay]ing weird dude.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He seemed perfectly normal the time I met him. Just another hick. Water under the bridge either way, but I really don't know if he is OCI or not.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Indy, pedophiles will always lie when they're trying to get in your panties. Don't ever forget that.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

1. Kidbourbon, this post was gold:
    2. Are you bobbyray on tigerdroppings?

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

KB, what thread were you trolling on VN?

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

To be fair, it's not trolling so much as refusing to condone stupidity. In other words, a good example of why this site is needed.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh certainly. I only said "trolling" because any time I was over there trying to promote a realistic opinion, i was labeled a troll.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If NCSU beats Tennessee to start the season, the meltdown will be awful.

I wonder how many VFL!!!!! GBO!!!!!!!! posters' heads will explode?

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Will say he needs at least 4-5 years to rebuild. Will be the same old song and dance. Seeds are being sown for that already by some.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

All of them, if we are lucky.

13. Most posters on both sides of the everlasting Dooley debate on VN are unreasonable flakes.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think you will see a majority turn quick if he loses to NCST and UF. I think you'll still see some that will grasp to whatever because its more about Dooley than UT for them.

I think the season will be set in motion after the UF game.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If they lose to NC State, the wheels will already be in motion.

To some extent, what is riding on this game is going to be very similar to Cal 06.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Lol - no - I trolled them over there promoting the OCI = sab for awhile before I was nearly banned and backed off. It wouldn't surprise me if it were him though. Eric got really pissed when I was trying to spread that rumor though.

That idiot over there is claiming the coaches said Patterson will be the best WR on our roster the day he sets foot on campus.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

of course it's sab. he showed up almost immediately after sab took his "break." and he's just as dumb.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Was it just my imagination, or did Sab not use to be one of the most well-respected posters on that board? I used to think of him and LV as two of the better "insiders" on there.

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I realize (or thought I did) there is a lot of dumb over there. But someone actually said that? You have to be making this part up. Please. I don't have room in my ontology for that kind of stupidity

20. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

That was my impression when I showed up