Nba 2k12

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SmokeyVol., Dec 24, 2011.

1. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Urban Dictionary...

Uhm is a word often used by programmers when they respond to a question that has no context, or is way too stupid to answer.

Which one is it Bass?

2. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I am ready to get this started. Also, I tried to search this earlier but could not find an answer. Can draft classes be used for online associations?

3. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

What are your thoughts? You can see my idea...

14, 28, 58 or 82 games?

Pro, Allstar or Superstar?

League pace set at slow, normal or fast? Unsure about this feature. I would think slow only if it automatically advances after all have played.

Playoff best of 1, 3, 5 or 7?

Quarter length? At least 8 min

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I agree with all of the settings and would say that we should go with normal or slow since their is no automatic advance. This way it wont be too fast to keep up with and would be a happy median. At normal, it advances a calendar day in the association every 12 hours. But remember, you might only have 2-3 game a week for the calendar. Thats how it works I believe

5. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

6. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

7. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

My have another person. He is thinking about buying the game. BeaverThief45 formally known as LeasingJet

8. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

9. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

10. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Well if you want in let me know. I am starting it today at 4p on normal pace. I think it will take 12-16 hours for it to officially start.

11. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I may never win a game on allstar... I keep it close through the half, but they always pull away in the third. Plus, the PC hardly ever misses. If I ever lose by less than 20 it will be a miracle.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You might want TI hit up the other board to get some players smoke

13. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Has Mason rejoined yet? Anyone is welcome... If you know of anyone, go ahead and give them the password.

14. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Hopefully normal difficulty is better. I don't mind losing but there is a difference between losing and getting your ass handed to you.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yup, I was losing by an average of 10 points every game, and I am pretty successfull when I play ranked online. The normal difficulty is still tough, but not so overpowering as all star and HOF. With those two later difficulties, the CPU will make over 50% when shooting contested and will shoot 100% when they are uncontested.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

im picking this up when i go back to knoxville

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Thought you already had it..........when does class start back for you kids?

18. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Their [uck fay]ing 3's are killing me... Pacers just ripped me a new one.

19. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Plus the Bulls can not rebound for shit.

20. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Still struggling. But I am trying to unload money before this season ends.