Nba 2k12

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SmokeyVol., Dec 24, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Tried playing last night, but I was stoned and it didnt go well

2. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I led in my last two, but they always have two unstoppable runs in every game. Damn Cousins was backing out hitting 3s on me.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Smoke..........did you drop out ?

4. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

No I promoted you.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

9th in the Eastern Conference.....awesome

6. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

0-12

Mason was cursing the game last night as well.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I like the trade logic, seems as though trades are harder to come by. I tried trading Amare and a 1st rounder to Orlando for Dwight and they wouldnt accept it. Hoping they end up not signing him in the offseason and that I will have some cap room to work with. Would like to get a couple more people in this, so if you want in, just let us know and we will send you an invite. Im looking at you Bass and Webb

8. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

My goal it to win one game this season. Don't want to set it to high.

9. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I was down by 5 in the 4th and had to pause it for awhile. When I came back my 2k connection had dropped and it simmed the game. Now I can not start my next game... "error starting game"

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

So Train is getting in this??? If so, I guess its ok just to restart another one with your new difficulty settings. I have never played using the lower difficulty, but I good for whatever.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I may be interested in joining if you all are looking for extra players. Anyone care to give me a run down of how advancing works, how often it advances, playing user games, and anything else important?

12. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

I'm getting very discouraged by this game. The CPU always goes on a 20-4 run in the 3rd quarter, while causing 9 turnovers. They can throw full court passes with ease but I can't throw it into the post. They hit 80% of their shots while my wide open 3pt shooters miss numerous times. Their PG can drive the lane, pump fake 12 times, then put in a layup or get fouled. My PG drives the lane, and if he makes it to the rim without it being stolen, he gets blocked.

It is just very discouraging. Much like NCAA12 before the patches.

13. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Rookie is the best level to play. By far the most realistic.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Nm

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  15. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

As excepted... Rookie isn't hard enough but at least they miss a few. I was half or less throttle the entire game just to keep it close. I was able to drive on command with Rose. 2k started off well with online association, but sliders are a MUST for this to be successful.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Rookie is at a retarded level......I agree with the slider issue

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I honestly dont have a problem with the level just above rookie......pro.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Smoke, you still keeping up with the vols98 association? I have been playing and we are at January 2nd right now. By the way, if any one of the board wants to get in this, just let us know. The Knicks, Bulls, and Thunder are already taken, outside of those teams, its free game.

19. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

No I but I thought about jumping back into playing. Are the bulls still losing?

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

not sure