Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I stopped reading that crap the second that he said that NCAA 12 was great and it leapfrogged the Madden Franchise......12 was one of the worst in recent memory

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I thought that was a little over the top as well, but he seemed to confirm what I had suspected, which is that there was little that had changed.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

While it still has issues, I think a lot is different. The passing game is greatly improved and I didnt see a single DB warp thru my WR to make an interception. The improvements in recruiting and the addition of scouting, which I love, sets this game apart from 12 IMO. Does it still have some pretty bad issues? Yes, but I think it is much better than 12 due to the things I mentioned. I would still buy Madden 13 over anything though

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Should I buy?

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

On your own

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Meh, macon. Only if you are doing a dynasty

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

This is solid advice

8. WM

WM Active Member

My Amazon ordered game was lost in the mail, sent out again today. Received 50 dollars in gc's for my troubles.
    Made out with 10 bucks for ordering this game.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Nice - you no real point in getting it on release day anyway. Just bought a new PC case for $125 and paid Saturday shipping with amazon.. Didn't arrive they sent a replacement (I assume they thought it was lost) and two of em showed up on Tuesday... So I can return 1 and get a case for free of charge or give it to my brother.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Amazon is getting screwed by the dynasty. Two thumbs up!

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Go Dynasty. Stick it to the Man. No homo.

13. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Just bought it. Couldn't resist. What gamer tag can I download rosters from? TIA, GBG

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I don't think there are any out yet.

15. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

There are. Guys on fl98 have one.

16. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

xIZ GONE RAINx on Xbox has them. Not nad either.

17. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Still a lot of problems with those. They are good to get you through the next few days until the good ones come out.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

No point in me starting a dynasty now. I know I'll just want to restart when names come out.

19. WM

WM Active Member

Notre Dame is a 97 overall this year and a six star prestige.

20. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it. OS said they hoped yo have the XB ones out last night, but they have yet to come out. I used FAIRDALE KINGS last season.