Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Yeah he does that ip

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Again, please tell me when I have said that you HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY ANYTHING? The last game I said that about was Killzone II and that was damn two years ago.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ok, maybe I have said it a couple of times, but if you look at anything I have said recently (the last year) I am pretty clear that people should rent a game before they buy it. Some people will love a game that I personally hate and some people will hate a game I absolutely love.

Back on topic, I am pretty worried that 13 isnt going to make the steps forward that we hope for. It is March and we havent really heard a word from Tiburon about the game outside of the cover. Normally every year we at least get a preliminary fact sheet about what is going to be in the game by March 1st, but I havent seen a thing out there. I just dont think that the current engine is capable of creating a great football game.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Anddddddd just after I say we havent seen anything yet, I find this:

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lol

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I admit I have said it before, but not to the extent that harry and scrib are trying to make it look. I have literally made it a point to not tell anyone that I think a game is a must buy in a while.

8. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

next time you hear either one say that just remind them of call of jaurez and operation flashpoint. to them every game that is nice and shiny is the next game of the year

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I just thought it was funny that you were so adamant about never saying it, and then you backtracked.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I told you to go out and buy these games?? Interesting......

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I have never told Harry, IP, or anyone outside of Fleetwood that a game was a must buy. I challenge anyone to prove me otherwise. If I steal the game early and they ask me what I think, if I like that game at the moment I will tell them that I like it. But its like if I like a game, I am supposed to be in love with it for 6 months........its stupid.

12. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i actually replied to that before i got all the way into the thread and it got into a conversation of buy vs try

13. WM

WM Active Member

Bearcat, I accept you for who you are, a deadbeat video game owner. All those poor bastard games out there that you promised to love. It's ok, we all make mistakes.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I never thought Call of Juarez or Flashpoint would be any good. I knew Flashpoint was going to be buggy.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Call of Juarez was trains goto

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[uck fay] it.......

First webcast from EA on NCAA 13. There will be another which will focus on gameplay (improvements) on April 17th

NCAA Football Webcast

17. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

is anyone even seriously planning on buying this?

18. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Sigh.

Yes.

Like every year.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just... I just don't know. I know they will release a demo with a wide-open offensive feel. I know the actual game will play totally different, and have some random broken aspect. I know they'll patch the game 2 months or so after release that attempts to fix the broken aspect but actually only introduces a new one while mildly mitigating the original.

I know I will join an online dynasty here with duckman, harry, bass, skullgrind, wounded, webb, bearcat, and maybe volball. I know that bearcat will quit that dynasty after one season.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Lol, if the game is worth a [uck fay] I will stay at least two years :)