Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. VB

VB Member

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

4. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

The Amazon deal also gave me $0.99 Release Day Shipping.

5. VB

VB Member

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

It kills me how bad the lead backs, tight ends, and o=lineman block on NCAA 12. I hope they make improvements there or I may not buy it. Also, linebackers make some of the most bullshit plays on this game. Its ridiculous.

7. VB

VB Member

Linebacker stuff is supposedly gone. That's always a wait and see approach with stuff like that

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

If they add RTP as well, this could be a very good year

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Rtp?

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Real time physics.......think backbreaker engine. Its not definite that it is in Madden yet (will find out June 4) but there has been major chatter about it being a very good possibility by Geeks in the know. Would make sense if its in Madden they would have it in AA

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That's pretty cool. Defeats the purpose of the people that know what to look for in recruits instead of just going off of stars. It levels the playing field a bit in recruiting.

15. KingWebbsticles

As I have said before, if scouting works like it should, it will be what keeps my Mizzou team from being blown out in recruiting in the OD.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It will help, but the juggernauts are going to be landing the highest rated players 90% of the time. It looks like most players will be rated low coming in, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

17. KingWebbsticles

Exactly, I'm just going to have to find some of these sleepers that fit my style. I should have a pretty good base to start with, especially with that #1 WR from last year.

Mizzou will be recruiting against Arky and A&M more than anyone. I won't be delving into the UF, Bama, LSU areas, that's for sure.

18. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Taking a page from 2K's book is always a good thing.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Don't forget dynamic recruiting ratings for the teams

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Explain what that is again...