Netflix - Making a Murderer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Butthole, Dec 27, 2015.

1. clownbaby

clownbaby kidbourbon version 2 point no

I don't see how any reasonable person could deny the key was planted.

2. clownbaby

Yes sir. That is correct.

3. clownbaby

I'm on episode 6, so will report back when finished, but there is no question that the murder did not happen the way the state proposed.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Finished. It's a must-watch

5. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Good Lord, y'all. Kathleen Zellner just UNLOADED on Twitter. New info found since part 2. Her handle is @zellnerlaw It's worth signing up for Twitter for if you don't have it. GO READ IT !!! NOW!!

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Damn it. Message Boarding 101. No one wants to go somewhere. We are lazy. Post it here.

CardinalVol likes this.
  7. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

It's too long or I would. She also answered questions for an hour.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Lately I judge how good a show is by how much I get accomplished while watching it. Example, I like watching Forged in Fire, so I sit down and watch the whole show, on DVR, but I watch it and get nothing accomplished. The last time I tried to watch a baseball game, I made a knife, washed my truck, watched YouTube videos, and studied for a test, so it sucked.

So what are we talking about here? Am I going to waste an hour on the couch watching TV, or am I going to get a lot of shit done while Making a Murder season 2 is on?

9. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

This is 100% real and 100% addictive. It’ll take a few nights to get all this watched.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

You'll get sucked in.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of the new pieces of evidence not on season 2 is that the victim's electronics were not burned in Avery's barrel, but rather Dassey's. This again breaks the back of the state narrative

12. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Did you see the Zellner tweets ? I had no idea Scott Tadych worked at a smelting plant. She said he could have completely destroyed her body there without a trace of it. Just brought a few bones back to Steven Averys house to frame him with. Unbelievable news really.

13. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I read that. But I gravitate towards the physical evidence rather than the circumstantial. Though the circumstantial evidence is critical, it alone isn't very powerful.

If they can find TH's DNA in the Dassey garage, I don't see how Wisconsin can stay asleep any longer. The killer is free, Avery was his cover.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

The other piece of compelling evidence is that the rav 4 had the wrong battery- a crown vic battery that they were able to trace. Zellner thinks after the murder and first car move, the battery died and when the police found it, they replaced the battery to plant it at Avery Salvage, under the assumption that Steven did it and they just needed to tie him to it.

16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Yeah I read that too. Just wild.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Just finished the second season.

The last episode sucked. I think the state definitely planted evidence and was determined to get pay back on Avery.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

But do you think he really did it? I used to be unsure, I am now thinking Zellner is on to something about the other Dassey kid.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think he did it.

After the first one I thought he did it and the state helped pushed the evidence that way.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya. And partly because I just don't think these two are clever enough to have made it so unclear.