Netflix Streaming Recommendations/TV Talk

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

just got done with Arrested Development. I guess I'll move to Friday Night Lights.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Been watching Nikita......stfu......it's pretty good, has that Alias feeling to it.

3. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Got in into the Pawn Stars and Storage Wars kick and watched them all. Im sure some if not most of the auctions and the pawning scenes are staged but it is entertaining. Never realized how much original artifacts from the pre-revolutionary period makes it to Vegas.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i still enjoy pawn stars, but please don't tell me big hass is an expert about obscure civil war artifacts.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Thought about watching this every time I see it but never do, gotta give it a shot I suppose.

6. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I actually watched this last weekend. Crazy [uck fay]ers...

7. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

Watching this now...

[video=youtube;dh4s78Db5OQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4s78Db5OQ[/video]

8. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

29 min mark is hilarious. White and black dude, high off their ass, talking about cats.

9. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

10. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

I am [uck fay]ing crying!

11. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

[video=youtube;hgi_N0hQqr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgi_N0hQqr4[/video]

12. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

anyone else having problems watching netflix on a sony device? i've had netflix set up on my ps3 for a couple of years now and all of the sudden it won't work. i just got a sony blu-ray player for christmas and when i go to register it it always says invalid code. i'm sure i'm going to have to call netflix to fix it all but i'm just wondering if anyone else has had the same problems

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I watch Netflix daily on PS3 and rarely have any problems.

14. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

PS3 is what i always use too until i tried to watch something a couple of weeks ago and it wouldn't connect and still won't

15. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

PS3 is what i always use too until i tried to watch something a couple of weeks ago and it wouldn't connect and still won't

16. Low Country Vol

Tucker and Dale vs Evil is [uck fay]ing hilarious!

Got the roku for Xmas. Very nice device.

17. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

how is the roku? i got a wireless blu ray player for christmas and i'm thinking about taking it back and getting a roku. one thing i was wondering about it is can you stream from a PC with the roku?

18. Low Country Vol

The Roku is the way to go. Go to http://roksbox.com/ and you can stream your vids and pics to the roku.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Parks and Rec. - just now watching, always been an Office fan though they are way different. I really like this show and should have followed it on Thursdays.

The Walking Dead

National Geographic - Appalachian Trail

Survivorman and Man vs. Wild are always good to kill an hour too.

20. WM

WM Active Member

All past seasons of Supernatural are now on Netflix.