Neyland Survey

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Dooz, Apr 20, 2016.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Celebrating with random strangers is fun too.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I was more getting at UT fans not needing to worry about how best to celebrate. Maybe concern yourself with how to minimize anger and misery.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Can we pick a game to try an 8th tailgate. I appreciate Cards last year and I miss seeing you and the folks who came your old get together. Seems like we might be pretty good this year. Perhaps some outliers like IP can get down for a game this year.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm game.

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

For me it is basically a sentimental experience anymore, which is why I'm pretty much against any changes to the stadium to improve the "fan experience". I want the stadium to be exactly as it was in mid 90s when they closed the North end zone. I need nothing more. If the jumbotron dropped into the river it wouldn't bother me a bit.

Oh, and football. Sentimental for good football too.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is me, too. Give me an elite program and the V O L S on the top of the stadium.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't know why they have the jumbotron; they use half of it for advertisements.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Welcome to college football in 2016.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Preach. I'm also for them bringing back the pepperoni pizzas that they had in the plain white boxes from the mid 90's, then the experience would be complete.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

How would you know when to tweet "FUN" to 38754 to be entered into a drawing to win free hot dogs for the next home game?

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The jumbotron was the last straw for me. If I want commercials and canned music, I will sit at home and enjoy it in my recliner.

Sorry about the recliner bit, kmf.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I really don't want to be one of these people who is against change just to be a curmudgeon, but it's like these athletic departments don't understand what's most important: product on the field.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Then you do know why!

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I've actually won some decent prizes off of those a couple times.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

No way, dude. We need more Twitter-friendly zones.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Can always rely on jo for straightforward, well thought out comments. Agree with you. And agree with the pizza comment.

I miss Bobby Denton. "Please contact UT Police at 974-3....114."

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Alabama hasn't, unfortunately. Ohio State, Auburn and FSU haven't either

18. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

The only noise should be coming from fans, the bands, and the PA announcer.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't care for the Lil John shit and all the rap music, but if that's what attracts 18 year old 4 and 5 stars then crank it up.