NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Jimmy G is one of only 6 active QBs with a winning record against teams that finished the year with a winning record.

Dak was 13-20 against teams finishing with a winning record this year. Went 5-4 this year, but 4 of those were against teams that finished 9-8 (Eagles 2x, Chargers, Saints). Pats were the other one (finished 10-7)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jimmy G is the worst player on San Fran's team

3. InVolNerable

Also a valid point

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jennings is praying for a day he isn't playing with a JG at qb

5. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I had no clue Michael Buffer was still a thing. Kudos to him for milking one signature line for over two decades.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Reported that he make $25K to $100K to say it.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He and Lee Greenwood have life figured out.

NorrisAlan, VolDad and bostonvol like this.
  8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Kyler Murray just pulled an Erik Ainge

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

the cardinals are having an impressive melt

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So just turned this on and what the heck has happened?

11. CardinalVol

Net worth of 400M.

12. CardinalVol

Double pass wheel route?

I'm going to need some air.

justingroves likes this.
  13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Bucs Rams is a heck of a matchup. As is Chiefs Bills. I’d say the Chiefs are the favorites right now to win it all but not by a lot. Lots of good evenly matched teams left. Wouldn’t even shock me for Burrow to get hotter and have his Tom Brady coming out Super Bowl run.

14. InVolNerable

Packers are the favorites at ~+380. Chiefs right behind at +425.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The Bills are built to compete with the Chiefs. It looked, at times throughout the season, like they might struggle to get there. But here we are.

Honestly, I think I might be rooting for the Titans. I hate a Bama player as much as the next guy, but Derrick Henry embodies my favorite kind of football. It would also be a cool story if he came back from injury and just destroyed people in the playoffs.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah but would they be favored against the Chiefs on a neutral field. I bet it's partly because at this point they have the easiest road (with all due respect to JJ)

17. CardinalVol

And I have absolutely zero hope they make the Super Bowl. I think the Bucs are built to destroy them.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

There’s a rumor out there that Jimmy G won’t be able to play this weekend. Not sure I buy it, but it’s out there

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He has two injuries to his throwing arm, so for me, there is always the chance he could miss. Especially with how bad he played in the second half compared to the first.

I think he absolutely will do everything he can to go, either way.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'm already nervous about Saturday. Joe Burrow is a bad man, but the Bengals are decimated on their defensive line currently. Looking like they will be starting mostly backups due to injuries in their defensive interior. Good matchup theoretically for Henry/Freeman. Titans cannot blow their chance to host an AFC championship game for the first time ever.