NHL 12 OTP Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jonesey, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

lets play!

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm going to a debate tonight at 8pm, but i should have some time after that to play. anyone interested?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

stop being a vagina.

and they say I'm sensitive....

4. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

he flip-flops more than anyone i know about whether a game is good or not. two bad games in a row = the game is total shit and worthless to jtrain

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Thought you were talking about mason til the end

6. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i honestly almost said he flip-flops more than mason then i figured most people wouldn't know who i was talking about

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

the only thing i really don't like about it right now is the fact that my team brings down my overall grade so badly. Horrible Goalie and defenders means my stats will suck. it also means i will try harder to put my team on my back which, while helping me score more, also leads to a lot more turnovers.

Oh, and it's ridiculous that everyone on the team suffers when there is a user goalie that sucks ass.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

NHL will always be one of my most played games. Even with its quirks and other bullshit, it is by far the most fun to play with the EASHL factor. It helps that I have Canadians carrying me and overcoming my shit level of play sometimes, but I just dont have as much fun with other games as I do NHL. FIFA is built the same way, but I absolutely hate soccer and it is one of the reasons I just cant play it as much.

9. Jonesey

Jonesey New Member

[​IMG]

Rags playing NHL 12 EASHL defense.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

that's pretty funny!

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i don't know what a back check is, but i play D now. Fordicus and Outrageous took the wings, you can play the other D with me, and then we just need a center. we were on a 3 game win streak but lost on some trash. we were up 2-1 and they scored three goals in like a minute in a half. complete bs.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i'm lookin to play today after 3, if anyone is down.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

was playing some rap (drake) in a drop in lobby earlier. i turned it off once we went into the part where we pick positions. one guy found out that the person who was playing rap was on his team and decided to quit despite the fact that i had turned it off for a minute or two before that. before he quit, he told me that one day i would "have a daughter and she was going to have sex four big black guys and like it." then he quit. it gave me and the people who stayed a good laugh for the game.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

does anyone still play this? i played three games tonight and had a hat trick in 2 of the 3. i feel like im getting pretty decent but i need a club to play with

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

BEARCAT! that's who plays this. I wanna play you. i'll beat that ass.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

[MENTION=54]BearCat204[/MENTION] needs to play me tomorrow... [ussy pay]

17. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i still play every now and then but it's usually just when i get home from school, around 12 or 1. at that time of the day you don't have quite the amount of assholes on playing, and by assholes i mean guys that are better than me

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

i can play sometimes around that time. Hit me up if you ever wanna play a game or two.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

A lot of calling out up in here

20. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

bearcat is a glitcher in case you didn't know