NSD Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by NEW COACH, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

When Darnell Wright was asked about Coach Niedermeyer and why he thinks CN is successful at recruiting.

"For me he's kinda not even a coach, he almost like another player.'Cept he old(with a playful smile)"

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

2nd alltime in sec passing and more than likely a top 10-15 pick doesnt seem sucky. I know Elway wants him

3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

That’s what I was thinking. Not that Elway is some football savant (he’s not) but Lock has had a very solid college career and he beat the living shit out of us. Groves knows more about football than I ever will but saying “he’s [uck fay]ing horrible” just sounds like sour grapes to me. I predict he’ll have good success in the NFL.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Elway also wanted Paxton Lynch. Lock was God awful against opponents with a pulse. He threw for tons of yards against the UT Martins of the world

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He completed right at 50% of his passes and had as many interceptions as TDs in conference play. I don't believe he ever beat a ranked opponent

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Lock is another one of those guys whose tools outweigh his actual production

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

His performance vs Kentucky is all I needed to see.

8. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

So, basically a poor mans’s Matt Stafford, aka “Padd Statford”..