Obama has to hate Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by volfanjo, Oct 6, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Since you know me so well, please tell me what I believe politically and who I have voted for. You already have me figured out, right?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, please tell me what my argument is that I am making. Give me summary of what I have been saying to you.

3. The web sites of the Communist Party USA and the American Nazi Party both proclaim support for the Occupy Movement.

You can't deny or run from it.

NEVER have they declared support for the Tea Party.

4. You have no arguement, other than the Tea Party is a White Supremacist Organization, and Occupy are not supported by Nazis and Communists, which both are false.

5. How about you give me a summary of what I have been saying to you?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

You misspelled "argument." I think that is fitting.

I linked you sites where white supremacists and Neo Nazis held the damn Tea Party rally. They had links to the groups' sites announcing the moves.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I believe I asked first. If you can't, perhaps you should go back and reread without inserting your own knee-jerk assumptions informed from your shallow black-and-white view of politics?

8. It's called a typo. I didn't feel it was worth correcting once I hit post. When you start looking for those types of things, you've lost.

9. You are the one in defense of the Nazis and Communists of the Occupy Movement. Shallow? You close-minded idiots only know one thing. "We want the government to take care of us."

You linked two liberal sites, and the NAACP as 'sources' that Tea Party is a White Supremacist movement. Your accusations are ludicrous. They are point blank, blatant lies by the left.

The NAACP as a source? The [uck fay]ing Black Klan. I suppose the Black Panthers would be considered a legitimate source?

Communist Party USA- support for the sleazebags

American Nazi Party - scum supporting other scum

You can't hide from those two links. Those are the actual web sites of Communist Party USA and the American Nazi Party. I did not want to direct link them here. However, when dealing with one who intoxicated on the Kool-Aid, you sometimes have to make concessions.

Now, do you have a source other than the Black Klan saying the Tea Party is racist?

Black Tea Party Leaders Reject Racism Charge | Red Dog Report

Google: Lloyd Marcus or Kevin Jackson. You MIGHT actually learn something.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

11. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

When an organization of people want to get rid of Welfare and other government assistance, then you will more than likely feed the fuel of racist accusations.

The left wants to keep the class war going and racism alive. Its what gets their dumbasses elected. Without it, the NAACP and Jesse, AL, and the rest of the race mongers have no careers.

So who are the real racists?

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Both sides have some ridiculously stupid, ignorant, fear mongers involved.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Unfortunately the power-hungry fear-mongers on both sides have figured out how to control the stupid in their base.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'd argue the occupy wall street folks are filled with a lot more of the homeless and never will be employed group than the tea party.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm looking forward to my second round of interaction with them tomorrow in St. Louis.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And the stupid is louder than the smart ones.

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Very accurate statement.

SOJ, if you think IP is liberal, you are the most right-wing person I have ever seen.

Looks like gs is not alone. Scary.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

IP might be a legit centrist. i didn't know they existed.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That's my impression as well.