Of Picket Fences and Shining Moments. It's time.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hallowed_hill, Mar 15, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A 47-46 Lehigh was unraveling, especially on offense, and shuchefskee called a time out when dook had mo on their side. I thought that was a huge turning point in the game because from that point on legigh went back to running what they had ran with success the rest of the game.

Dook got outplayed and shuchefskee got out coached tonight, plain and simple.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Draymond Green is my favorite player to watch this year

3. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Ohio knocks off Michigan, St. Mary's furious rally falls just short against boilers, and Lehigh pulls off one for the ages in a span of about 15 minutes. This is what the first round should be.

4. CardinalVol

On a side note, I hate dook fans. The only difference bewteen 90% of them and red sox fans is they became fans in 86-91 and not 2004.

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is where I pull out my UNC student card. That was satisfying.

6. CardinalVol

I've never heard such a soft and well spoken coach at Lehigh's coach. Sounds like one of those guys that would have puppies and kittens around practice to keep everyone happy. And if they did a good job, then they'd all go out for milkshakes.

7. hallowed_hill

Barkley had a great line right there after the Lehigh guy said they had a few games televised. "He said they've had a few games on TV. If they did, they must have been on TruTV." or something like that

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It blows my mind how well Murray State fans travel. They take over whatever arena they go to. Crazy support for a mid major

9. CardinalVol

Its not that far from murray to louisville.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Even if it was a far trip, what the hell else is there to do in Murray?

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I've seen Murray many times over the course of the past 6 years. They travel this well for any game.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good point there

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's not turkey season yet and all the rain has the fishing screwed up. There's literally nothing to do there right now

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Vandy just got screwed. Ezeli (sp) had perfect positioning for the rebound on that 3 Vandy took on their second to last possession. He got pushed completely under the basket. Awful. Shoulda been at the line shooting 2 to tie it.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

[uck fay] Vandy

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I agree, but i hate Wisconsin, and I wanna see games called fairly. They just showed it again and are talking about it on the post game show.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

6-11 260... gotta be some hard freakin pushing for that dude to end up under the basket. The zebras are making it hard to watch these games.

18. hallowed_hill

Ezeli did plenty of pushing himself most of the game.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't disagree, but in that crucial situation with the game on the line, you have to call that.

20. CardinalVol

Refs on a whole have been awful.

And these are the top 100 of 1000 guys. Id hate to see the bottom end.