Official 2018 8th Maxim Fantasy Football League Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Aug 7, 2015.

1. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I'll join.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Same, in if needed for #s

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Let’s get this thing going if we’re going to do it

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

The league from last year auto-renewed with the same teams. I’ve changed the name to 8th Maxim FF League 21. Go to yahoo and you should see it under my teams.

NOT a PPR league.

Please post your team name from last year if you want to play again. I’ll boot those I don’t see and then we can build from there.

Draft tentatively scheduled for Mon Sept 6th 8pm eastern.

If that doesn’t work, post some windows that do and I’ll try to get something that works for folks. The night of the 7th or 8th won’t work for me so would need to be earlier or this slot on the 6th.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I’m in.

Odellta Variant.

Monday at 8:00 works for me. I can make pretty much any late evening/night work.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

[penis]'son Fire, pretty much the same for scheduling

Dickson

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Global Warming. a storied franchise with pageantry like no other.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can make the time or suffer the consequences of my business as usual scenario. Go Global Warming.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

St. Gouda Cheesers chiming in.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

10. TennTradition

My uncle is in again this year. That’s 6. We should be able to get it to at least 8.

11. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

10SEvols.

12. InVolNerable

Cunning Stunts in

13. TennTradition

Great. That’s 8. We can make the league there but hopefully we can get to 10.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm in, if there's room.

My previous FF names have been Sexual Chocolate, Carlos Danger and Creed Bratton. I will have a tough decision, if I have a spot.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I can be #10 if y’all need it, but I’m still open to bowing out if there’s someone else who wants the spot.

16. TennTradition

Looks like the only person we are missing is Cleveland Steamers but Uni makes 10. I’ll wait a few days to see if we pick up Cleveland Steamers and if not we’ll go these days 10. Also open to expanding to 12 if we get the interest but might need to change the playoff structure.

17. TennTradition

As of right now you would make 10. If Steamers from last year comes along we’ll either go to 12 or let you and Uni decide who’d rather play.

18. InVolNerable

I propose either a fight to the death or a dance off. Foot race isn’t fair, since uni coaches track and Indy can’t even outrun a kicker.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am in favor of being as big as possible. If we have 11 total, we could just have a "dummy" team which would set a new standard in misery to finish below. Auto drafts, set the best projected lineup each week.

20. InVolNerable

The League did it with “The Coin”