Official 2018 8th Maxim Fantasy Football League Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm fine with Uni taking the 10th spot, if it's down to me and him.

Who was Cleveland Steamers? Was it @NashVol11

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

So, we ready to roll? Where do I sign up?

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah let’s go with these 10. I will remove Cleveland Steamers. Everyone else should already be in. I’ll PM you the link Uni.

If Cleveland Steamers shows up and wants to play we will shoot for 12 if it’s before the draft.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Expansion team all set. Look for Randy Watson to make some noise this season.

TennTradition likes this.
  5. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Sorry, been busy lately and I'm also semi-blocked from this site lol. I was Cleveland Steamers, I'm always down to play if we can still get an even number, but no worries if I'm the odd person out. My draft for my home league is Sunday night at 9:30 but I'm otherwise flexible, sounds like this draft may be Monday.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Semi-blocked?

7. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Something like that, maybe fully blocked, idk. Tenny got mad over some political argument or something, changed my avi and now the site is slow af. If that disqualifies me that's fine too

8. TennTradition

If we can find another person, I’m good with 12. I’ll probably change to 6 playoff teams rather than 4 though if we do that.

9. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

I’m game if you still need a 12th.

10. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Same happened to me under my old account. Got mad that I said that Forrest Gump was a bad movie. So he changed my avi to a Mets logo(?) and locked me out. But obviously I can’t quit this place.

11. InVolNerable

Tenny does love Bama.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. TennTradition

OK - we’ll roll with 12.

League updated to 12. Playoffs changed to 6 teams. Weeks 15, 16, and 17. We’ll avoid week 18 which is the last week this year.

13. InVolNerable

Works for me.

14. TennTradition

We still need one more. Anyone that isn’t in want to join?

15. TennTradition

OK - looks like we are all set now. Draft on Monday night. 8 EDT.

Duckman likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Shit, did this draft tonight? Completely slipped my mind, to be honest. Sorry fellas (though I’m sure me not being there didn’t hurt anyone’s team). Gonna be hard to stay plugged in to an auto drafted team, but I’ll make sure sure I lock in my line up each week.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya I missed it too. Just so much going on. I'll set a lineup and try to steal some wins though.

18. TennTradition

You actually ended up with a pretty solid team. QB is the place where you’ll need Hurts to not blow but other positions are strong.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Trade me your best players so we can form a super team and split the winnings.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that's probably a better team than I would have drafted.