One For Free

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Jan 22, 2022.

1. cpninja

cpninja Member

I think I'd take a shot at prince andrew before any of the other royals at least

IP, NorrisAlan and VolDad like this.
  2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

They come across as still wanting the special treatment and perks that come with being connected to “royalty” without any of the responsibilities… just my opinion though. If you lined up the entire royal family it would be hard to decide which one to pop first. Not a fan of the idea that there’s still a legit purpose for that whole charade other than to give Brits something to talk about and/or somehow be “proud” of…

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am in 110% agreement with you, which is why I was surprised with the two you named. They are the ones walking away from it, and being smeared for it. The only privilege they are seeking is that of security because of all the nuts that want to take them out for not towing the royal line.

Savage Orange likes this.
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Only when there aren't any repercussions

5. Savage Orange

Maybe my disdain for Harry is misplaced but I stand by my dislike for Megan. I honestly wouldn’t waste a free punch on her though. Of all the folks I’ve mentioned, the one that I really would want to do some amateur dental work on is Trump, Jr. he really needs a sound thrashing.

VolDad likes this.
  6. Savage Orange

Can we all take a moment to give props to Indy here?? This is actually a really good thread!

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ll punch anyone who gives props to Indy

8. Savage Orange

Legit lol!!! Well done, my man!

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

To be fair they still tried to get his allowance after nopeing out. Hard to respect that.