OnePointStance's Own Private Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by onepointstance, Aug 29, 2011.

1. onepointstance

onepointstance DILF Lovers Unite!

Wouldn't that also make lawvols post bring up the rear?

2. onepointstance

Ill play. Yes yes no.

3. onepointstance

Saw one of the teenagers sab keeps in his basement mention it to him on twitter. Figured this is where this band of goons went.

4. onepointstance

So when he says it's unanimous he's correct, but when i say it I'm lagging behind? It would take a nuclear physicist to make that logical.

5. onepointstance

And then TT said I was lagging behind quoting a guy who hadn't made up his mind yet implying that there was no groupthink. Then he promptly said lawvol was right that everyone unanimously thinks I'm an idiot.

6. onepointstance

That's the entire point. You are already here. Call it a different name. It's the same egotistical silly idea. Your tagline mentions that you are intellectuals.

7. onepointstance

Worst message board poster in the history of the Internet. Nothing you say is based in fact. I love how it ends saying I'm on track for mod status at vn and ignores the fact that you all left so you could come here and be mods of your own little Internet haven. Yep you definitely have me and my 2 or 3 posts on vn in the last month pegged. My sole purpose at vn was to call out the egotistical and weird. Sounds like this place can better use my talents.

8. onepointstance

it's also cute that you think calling people stupid is my formula and not the formula of every poster on this site. Clearly evidenced by this thread.

9. onepointstance

Quick, type a 1,000 word response to an Internet poster explaining that I'm ignoring him.

Also, I see that the board has collectively figured out that I'm ONUV on VB. Yep, clearly a board full of intellectuals.

10. onepointstance

I'm not ONUV.

11. onepointstance

I've also never felt more ignored in my life.

12. onepointstance

Makes you feel like a tough guy to mock a 16 year old kid that you hang out and chat with on the Internet, does it?

13. onepointstance

I'm not 16. That guy is mocking my 16 year old brother that he hangs out with in the off topic forum of vn with and chats up about their lives with Sab.

14. onepointstance

And there it is. If I reply to a thread on a message board I must be stalking. Does that make you my stalker? When have I defended Pearl.

It's the only thing you people know. Assume someone defends Pearl to the end and then attack them for it.

15. onepointstance

I think it's San level creepy that he hangs out with 16 year olds and chats them up about their girlfriends only to turn around and mock them where they can't see it.

He's an accepted Sab.

16. onepointstance

You are JTrain, no?

17. onepointstance

I'm not sure that my stances that Pearl isn't the Antichrist, Dooley has done a tremendous job here so far, and Martin will probably fail are welcome here.

18. onepointstance

No.

19. onepointstance

Very few posters here want a serious discussion. Most want to express an opinion and mock posters who dissent.

20. onepointstance

Oh don't worry. I'll just post them here.