OnePointStance's Own Private Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by onepointstance, Aug 29, 2011.

1. onepointstance

onepointstance DILF Lovers Unite!

Replace big and bad with wrong and obnoxious.

2. onepointstance

Agree 100% about Pearl. Dooley is my favorite coach we've ever had in any sport. I just hope he wins. Even if he doesn't, he did what we needed.

Martin isnt as behind as everyone says. Especially with essentially no penalties. The roster definitely isnt ideal, but there's some talent there. Either way you can turn a basketball roster over very fast at a place with the facilities and fan base of TN.

3. onepointstance

When there is a poster worthy of having a discussion with I will have it.

When all posters want to do is make played out you are stupid jokes, I will have fun with them.

4. onepointstance

As was Dooley.

5. onepointstance

It's absurd to think people dont understand what Martin is doing. That's the egotistical nature of this group that I'm talking about. You go get good players and you play basketball. There is a zero percent chance that Martin will be fired before year 3 barring scandal.

6. onepointstance

Pearl was accepted because he won. Bottom line. Martin will face the same fate. He doesn't have to win right away, but if after year 3 he isn't sniffing the NCAA tourney then he will start to be judged on his own merits.

7. onepointstance

Forgive the fans for being angry that a group of buffoons took a dump on their school. You act like a reactionary fan base is limited to TN. That's the nature of fanhood.

8. onepointstance

You just compared a top 10 all time school to Bowling Green. What if after one mediocre year Urban left Florida to take the Notre Dame job? There is your comparison.

9. onepointstance

It had nothing to do with money. He could have gotten his money here.

10. onepointstance

As the majority did. We even painted it on the rock. The minority is the group on this board that pines after him like he's something special. Take a look around. His only defenders reside here.

11. onepointstance

Yep, clearly Hamilton was a tightwad that didn't just throw money around to his football coaches. If it was about money he would have at least allowed a counter offer.

12. onepointstance

Maybe it has something to do with that staff's inability to act like adults.

13. onepointstance

No. I am not. The mattress burning was a tad bit overhyped. College kids just want to set things on fire.

14. onepointstance

We paid Dooley his market value. Why defend Kiffin? If he had a proven track record as a successful coach then I could see it.

15. onepointstance

I had Orgeron in mind.

16. onepointstance

17. onepointstance

I bet you love getting teenage boys worked up into rages don't you jaytrainonsab?

18. onepointstance

I suggest you venture into the off topic forum on vn before calling me out. I was checking on my little brother because he said Sab had talked to him about off board stuff and I found out that Sab might not want to be the one to worry about.

JTrain knows it too.

19. onepointstance

The people laughing it up with the USC people at how ridiculous the UT fans are.

20. onepointstance

You might want to consider how he even knew he was my brother in the first place. I am mobile so will have to bring posts over later. I do remember a couple "Sab is ok by me" posts.

I also remember him telling my 16 year old brother to "smash" his girlfriend.

Shortly after that he runs over here and mocks the 16 year old.