Outlandish Outtakes.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by KenTenn, Aug 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

Don’t be surprised if despite the plow and pow provided by Lane and Hurd, you see our little guys Young, Howard, and Pickett provide snap, crackle, and pop at the running back position. Young seems to run with a do or die attitude and looks stronger. Howard, I’m stunned at what he looks like now. A solid lump of muscle, yet retains his quickness. I think he will be difficult to find behind the OL and if he gets a head of steam will just squirt right by the LOS for 8-10 yards a pop. Pickett, I don’t know a lot about him but believe he has a chip on his shoulder. And if he gets a chance to be on the field will do his damn best to show the Maryland folks they missed a hot commodity when they marginalized him.

Off topic question:

In each practice video, I see a little black dot near the lower left corner. I thought my screen had a dirt speck so brushed it. NOPE.
    Then maybe an on site insect but it never moved. Is it a smudge on the camera lens or something else?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
  2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

What is up with your obsession with the three RB that will play a combined 2 snaps a game?

3. KenTenn

Well, it's like this. I think we have more weapons than anyone currently wants to talk about. I think Butch is going to bring them to bear. Despite the current doubts about the QBs, of which my own doubts are growing, we will not be a one dimensional team. A team dependent on a limited and expectant set of assets. The three guys I refer to are going to be legitimate options and prove it.

[So it is written, so it shall be.]

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

They were on the team last year and were not weapons.

5. KenTenn

That was then, this is now. Like Bob Dylan said: "The Times are A-Changing"

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

One would need to get them the ball out in space. That is where Young and Howard made plays last year. Under center seems silly, given Lane and Hurd.

7. KenTenn

We'll see. Expect the unexpected.

[So it is written, so it shall be.]

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Not sure I understand the mind of a full time message board troll.

9. KenTenn

Of course not. When an ogre is determined to just spout insults as opposed to conducting an actual conversation about a team, they can't comprehend anything. It's a known medical condition reinforced by immaturitis. Check Dr. Oz's published study on this topic
    found in Toto Tonsils and Flying Monkey Syndrome. It contains thorough information on this malady. I do believe you're mentioned as one of the case studies. Now watch what happens.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You need to go ahead and just off yourself.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Ken even sucks at trolling.

12. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Shit just got real.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would have went with something like "you should challenge Tony Stewart to a race," but I'm edgy and current like that.

14. KenTenn

Barbie disagrees. :D

If I really wanted to troll, I could set up my network to use a VPN to mask my IP, using a foreign based VPN service that doesn't log usage and do some nasty things. Be careful about such accusations. Someone less tolerant than I may venture here, get royally ticked and having higher level skills cause crashes and worse. Just so you know I'm not trolling but if I were, let's just say,
    I know people. But I refuse to stoop to such disgust. Even with mean spirited mods I respect the work, time, money and all else they put into making a board work. Someone else some day might not have my sense of honor. Me? I believe that if you can't
    respect hard work you can't respect anything. But again, take care, some people simply don't give a damn. Fortunately,
    I'm someone who does give a damn and acts accordingly. Now I return to ignoring you because I don't want to waste my time with an incomprehensible entity. Talking Vols ball is much more a proper use of time.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

So let's get this straight...

You've proclaimed multiple times that you aren't computer savvy, yet you describe this in detail?

Forget you sucking at trolling. Go ahead and take InVol's advice.

16. KenTenn

Yes, get it straight. Computer savvy and ignorance is a matter of foci and degrees.
    I'm a nitwit when it comes to say using software like Maya, 3DMax, video editing, or highend database use.

A secretary would run rings around me using Word, WordPerfect, or Intuit QuickBase.
    I don't know a darn thing about programming in C, Java, Fontran or any other computer language.
    I can build my own desktop system, setup my own home network and do various hardware configurations. Just because you're savvy in one aspect of anything, including computering, doesn't mean you're omniscient in all things related. Like Will Rogers said, "Everybody is ignorant about something." So hope that is straight enough for you. Being snide is cool up to a point as long as you know what you're being snide about.

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Is this another Axion deal??

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Your post, if I recall, was about posting a link. So again, you suck at trolling. And at life.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

No, Axion was good, IMO.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And was intelligent.