Overall Standings - 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Pick'Em Contest

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Mar 1, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Juan P. Montoya has a lot of heart as well

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I was somewhat surprised to see JPM stay with the 42 team. I am thinking either he didn't get a good enough deal offered, or Ganassi is really paying him a bunch.

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

sounds like JPM is about sick of Ganassi

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The top five have tightened up.

5. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

so thankful for the mulligan. Stupid ten day FTX out in the middle of nowhere. Everyone claims changing your baby's poo diapers is humbling, but how many people here have ever had to pull ticks off another naked man in the shower? (a shower that I only got 3 of over those ten days, counting the one for the last night). Also, ten straight days of MREs is destroying my digestive stomach. I just ate three pieces of pizza and four cheese sticks from Papa Johns, immediately had to go to the restroom (three times) and managed to actually lose a pound.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Just want to point out that JayVols has been the biggest mover so far. He has now reached 3rd overall, and that is high enough btw.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I consulted a Gullah Priestess on my picks this week while in Charleston.

Don't worry, rb. My life has consistently been filled with many victories just out of reach. It's like staring in the window of a pizza buffett while starving to death, but not being let through the door. I keep giving it hell, though.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The way Snake is picking, we are all fighting for runnerup, but he can have a couple of bad weeks anytime. I fully understand your analogy, been there a few times myself. My regular dream is about hooking up with a knock-out of a lady, and when I go to make love, she has no vagina. I wake up feeling totally frustrated.