OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

No doubt. Just put a helmet on the kids and let them ride the waterbed on the interstate. It's a good cushion.

You know what was a legitimate selling point for me? Ventilated seats. Swamp ass on the 1.5 hour drive back from the Nashville Zoo is real and it's bad. This thing cools you undercarriage on long trips. Seriously, this is where I'm at now in my life [uck fay] me I'm middle aged aren't I?

justingroves, kmf600 and NYY like this.
  2. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Not with the way my wife drives.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nothing wrong with middle aged. You know more than a dumb kid does and you know that a cooled ass is far better than clubbing, partying or any other such nonsense.

kmf600 likes this.
  4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I rented one this summer, it was actually pretty comfortable and had tons of storage.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We rented one for our trip to Disney in October. I didn't mind it, tons of storage, and made it easier to keep our son entertained on the road. Not sure I'd want or need one every day, but it was nice to have on a long trip.

kmf600 likes this.
  6. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Some gold bond, golf shorts and a ventilated seat and I'm 100% set to take on a zoo trip in late June.

I'm already basically a walking billboard for Under Armour and Columbia and I recently added some Maui Jims to the collection. I'm almost done completing the set, all I need now is that F-150 I've been eyeing.

justingroves likes this.
  7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

We've had a minivan for 15 years. Depending on which you purchase, you can't beat them for long trips with kids.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My wife has been a suburban woman for 15 years, up until when gas was almost 4 coconuts a gallon, then we downsized to a MKX, because Mathew McConaughey dude drives them.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Cannot hide money.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Toyota Siena. All day. Little drop tv so boys can play xbox with headphones. Wife sleeps. I listen to whatever I want on road trips and have to have zero conversation. It's awesome.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yeah, [uck fay] talking to family.

fl0at_ likes this.
  12. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

After seeing @Tenacious D Twitter raging this morning, all I have to say is....

2C583214-E2DE-4995-8F2D-70376CB2B2D9.jpeg

13. Ssmiff

Whats he raging about?

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The "Woo" that is in Rocky Top now.

15. Ssmiff

I think the ladies should woo because they look hot doing it but men should be ejected if caught

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That cat is so far out of the bag it’s moved to another country, changed it’s name and lost the passport.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Loser.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We bought a Tahoe last year and my wife loves it. It was perfect until we added another body to the family. She will now be switching to a Suburban probably this year or next. Would like to wear out the warranty on the Tahoe before we upgrade.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That extra cargo space is awesome.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That is exactly why we are doing it. Tahoe has very little cargo space which we need now when we travel.