OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

oh shit JG building a damn ark. That can't be good

3. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

I thought it was a coffin.

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

It's a baseball bat for OV.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We’re not getting out besides for work and food runs.

I burnt the biggest damn brush/wood pile today.

I’d hate being quarantined in the city.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They're floating shelves

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Fake news. They are definitely sitting on that other piece of wood.

justingroves likes this.
  8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Shared without comment.

InVolNerable likes this.
  9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

This is my new favorite tweet of all time.

[​IMG]

gcbvol and zehr27 like this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I recognize NYYs artwork

gcbvol and InVolNerable like this.
  11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Haha

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

gcb: "Draw me like one of your French boys."

Mr. gcb:

gcbvol likes this.
  13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

[​IMG]

gcbvol likes this.
  14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Lawt.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lockdown all across Bavaria, and here we have to go out for emergency dental care. At least my wife and I are about to be missing the same tooth.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wife found out yesterday that her gallbladder low functioning (to the point of almost not working at all) and will have to get it removed. She has consultation with the surgeon today at 10:30. It is bothering her so much that she can barely get out of bed and hasn't eaten much at all in the last week. Anyone with experience, is there any chance that the surgeon could decide to do the procedure today as its bordering on being an emergency scenario at this point?

I'm stuck at the office today, but my FIL is taking her to her appointment. I'm trying to get a feel on if I'm going to have to shut the office down today and head to the hospital.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It's possible, but not sure if a gallbladder is life-threatening or not, unless it can rupture. That said, who knows. The surgery is a very simple thing, my wife had hers removed and it was in and out that day.

Hope your wife is ok, and that your FIL is not exposing himself too much, depending on how old he is. Good luck, amigo!

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think they'll consider it an emergency and they aren't going to put her under for an elective surgery without observing the normal lead up protocol, I'm guessing. sorry, I know it sucks, my mother went through this.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass situation that my wife has made worse by putting it off until it's gotten to this point, even though it's been an issue for a while.

I work for a small company and literally can't miss work today, so thankfully my FIL had already scheduled vacation time for this week at the start of the year. Ideally, he wouldn't be taking her to the appointment because he is definitely in the high risk group for a half dozen different reasons, but he won't take no for an answer and we really don't have another option.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's kind of what I'm expecting. Their definition of an emergency and what we consider an emergency are likely pretty far apart.

I'm not sure what they consider elective, but I think we are far beyond that point. If she didn't have an appointment with the surgeon today, we'd have likely been going to the emergency room about 5:00 this morning.