OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This situation can still work for an explanation in the future for any teenage behaviors you don't like, when yelling at him.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

awesome!

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Don't really want to click the link. Is this about McDonald's drive thru process? Just guessing based on the name.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's a US map showing whether a given McDonald's ice cream machine is broken or not.

* it's actually a global map. This could change your life too.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Gave in. Works here. Stupid Velburg McDonald's.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm betting there are lots of red dots there.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So apparently no one in the US that uses QuickBooks online paid their employees today due to an error with QBO.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Place across the street went up for sale, sold in 24 hours and now has a For Rent sign in front of it.

Suck. I prefer having a neighborhood of owners

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

they might throw some good parties and get some strange in the neighborhood.

13. NorrisAlan

Exactly

Volst53 and fl0at_ like this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

I hate this shit, and it is an epidemic.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t see who’s buying houses in this market to just rent because it’s hard to find value right now.

If you can’t win on the buy, I don’t think rental is worth it.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

They won't win, but they will increase misery beyond themselves. Also, around the larger cities there are so many empty units and houses owned by entities and people overseas that sit empty, as "investments." Happened in Canada too. It's killing local economies.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

A lot of cities are screwed as I think commercial is going to take a beating as a long term effect to working from home.

A lot of places will have to ease up on their zoning and bullshit they play with developers

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Around here they roll out the damn red carpet for developers and zoning is adjusted as needed. But I know what you mean for some other places. Around here not enough care is given to making sure new development supports adequate parking and transportation networks. So many subdivisions and developments only have 1 way in or out, making traffic artificially worse than it would be if they just connected the damn streets. Yet no one wants to have traffic driving by their house. so we sit in traffic for 2 hours to go 20 miles instead. So dumb.

19. NorrisAlan

I know how much the house sold for, it's on 6 acres. How they are going to make any money renting it out I have no clue.

justingroves likes this.
  20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

they might have wanted the acres to build other houses on.