OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I made it all weekend without seeing the Applebee's commercial.

I feel this is worthy of bragging.

utvol0427 likes this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, I've seen everyone going crazy about it and I have no idea what it is.

3. CardinalVol

I googled it to see what the fuss was about - DON'T DO THIS!

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

So, Applebees is still open then.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It’s terrible

6. CardinalVol

When what should be a 10 second phone call turns into a 15 minute call because he rants about taxes.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"They are illegal! Constitution doesn't say anything about taxing the populace!"

"There was an Amendm..."

"ROBBERY is what it is!"

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well, it is theft and all.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Computer based training and orientation sucks. That is all.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  10. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Absolute waste. Rather fake it til I make it.

11. NorrisAlan

Lost five of our chickens to a raccoon attack last night. He must have had a crowbar on him to open up the coop like he did.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Hell man! The government found out you were on to them, so they sent their wet work guy.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Teleworking gets interesting when you leave the power supply to your laptop at the office 90 miles away.

gcbvol and fl0at_ like this.
  14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Tell-em-you-aint-workin

15. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Been there. We eventually got a few backups. This one is cheap and works well:

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I've got enough work to keep me busy that I can access from my personal computer. I need to send a couple of emails is about all I have to do, but apparently I didn't hang around the office long enough to allow some password changes on the network to be updated on this machine. I don't have the old password, and my card isn't working either. So, looks like I am not getting those emails sent until Monday. I'm not driving in for that little.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've done something similar. Luckily, I had a compatible charger for another laptop.

18. NorrisAlan

And the raccoon came back for round two, somehow got into the other coop that we had shored up two days ago and slaughtered all but one of my chickens.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Are you sure it isn’t a mink?

they can get inside a hole the size of a half dollar and one of the few animals that kills just to kill.

Generally the only marks for minks is some chewing on the head of the chickens

20. NorrisAlan

No, it was a raccoon. I saw him this morning, he wedged himself through a door, but couldn't get back out once he got in. So he had to get out after I opened up the coop. He was desparate to get in there, because we had secured that coop after the attack the other night, and he must have pried and pried and pried his way through that door.

Had to put one down, her beak was torn off and had one eye missing, but still walking around. Hypocritical of me, I know, based on my last chicken story, but in this case, she wasn't dying (not right away), and my wife and I really didn't want to watch her die of dehydration over the next few days. There are no moral absolutes.