OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

or did someone working for facebook do this deliberately for other reasons? Or is this multibillion dollar company really this incredibly incompetent to allow such a failure with no backup?

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

So it's like the time the Clintons killed Epstein or the time the Clintons killed that DNC staffer? Are you just trying to say it was the Clintons?

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Look, if the facebooks is down, y'all need to start liking my posts. My ego is fragile. I need my likes to get through the day.

VolDad, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I cant tell you it is NOT the Clintons.

warhammer likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Back up.

Dammit

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

there is a new Tron script somewhere in all this

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So Rise of Resistance lives up to the hype.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

We had a hard drive failure for a while in one of our production servers the last week or two because all the server guys have been working from home.

One told me it was a good thing he came to work last week...

9. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Spent 3.5 hours on the phone with Royal Caribbean over a $90 refund. I don't feel that was a good use of an afternoon off.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Should have just disputed the credit charge, if there was one.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  11. CardinalVol

Hollywood studios is so much more enjoyable than Magic Kingdom. Everyone there is on a mission and everyone else there understands thr objectives. Magic Kingdom is just parents dragging kids from place to place.

That said, I blatantly lied to the clone to get him on space mountain today.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t care if I die before going back there

Joseph Brant and utvol0427 like this.
  13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I never wanted to go as a kid. I went a couple of years ago to take my son and he enjoyed the pool at the resort more than he did anything at any of the parks. I'm sure we will go back in a few years to take our youngest son, but it's not a trip that I'm looking forward to doing.

I will say, the crowds were no where near as bad as I expected. We went during fall break week and there weren't any extreme waits for rides, though the lines to see characters were kinda crazy. We lucked out there though because my son didn't really care about seeing most of them.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

I had a good enough time. I’ve just done enough to know that you can just about go anywhere in the world for what 4 days there cost

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

go to Holiday World in Indiana with your little ones, stay in a small room with bigger than shit hot tub in the corner of the den and you all will have just as much fun while being less overwhelmed.

16. CardinalVol

Rise of resistance is worth it though.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He got better.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i thought it was amazing

CardinalVol likes this.
  20. CardinalVol

I randomly ran into a fraternity brother in a zaxbys parking lot in Forsythe GA today I had not seen in well over a decade. I have finally topped my dad in his ability of seeing people he knew in the most random places.