OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Since y'all were frat, which one of you were working the parking lot?

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My wife asked and I told her I didn't have plans for the weekend. Then I saw that there are weiner dog races for Oktoberfest downtown tomorrow night. I just hope there's betting.

gcbvol likes this.
  3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Dooz

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Oh, how I love wiener dogs. They'll steal your heart in an instant and then promptly tear it to shreds.

warhammer likes this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It's no fun when you make it this easy.

warhammer and gcbvol like this.
  6. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

True, but I legit love Dachshunds. No joke.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My wife has a Dachshund/Chihuahua mix. It might be the most raggedy looking dog I've ever seen.

gcbvol and justingroves like this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My Chihuahua mix is my best buddy.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Y'all, I'm about to see the Rolling MF'ing Stones. Y'all don't know how giddy I am, and it's not the $11 beer talking.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I was there. It was awesome. Keith Richards is kind of along for the ride these days but the rest of them sound just like they sound in the recordings. also if you have to go to the bullpen for a drummer, Steve Jordan will do. And that black girl singer was awesome.

also Mick’s crack on bachelorette parties on pedal taverns was epic

warhammer likes this.
  11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My last rock concert was Aerosmith and Motley Crüe, the last show at Starwood Ampitheater back in 2006. It's been nothing but bluegrass festivals and small venues since then. I don't know if it was time away from such or they are just that good, but I was truly blown away. There are few things that I have dreamt of for years that have exceeded my expectations, and this concert blew them away.

To top it off, my daughter had never been to a rock concert before. We had plans to go to a festival when we were in Germany before the lockdown shut them all down, so this was her first big concert of any sort. Pretty cool that a 19 year old in 2021 gets to say that her first rock concert was one of the biggest bands of all time.

justingroves likes this.
  12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

My wife wants me to take her to see Reba in concert when she comes to TBA in January.

Anyone know any divorce lawyers?

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I survived Sarah Mclachlan, you can handle Reba, which is actually pretty good show. Granted, she won't be opening for George Strait this time.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This Barstool vs John Cusack thing is kinda funny.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd like to see Reba. I'm not going to want to pay 2021 prices though.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just grilled 7 lbs of red snapper. Butter, Tony's creole seasoning, wrapped in foil for about 10 minutes. I could eat fresh fish everyday.
    First time staying in Grayton beach. I'm not as big of a fan of the brackish water as others

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Red Bar

18. Ssmiff

Not as much of a fan as most. It's right in front of rental but always so packed

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would rather catch it and cook it than go out to eat when I'm at the beach

20. Ssmiff

Me too normally but I rationalized by saving several hundred by not renting a boat and spent about 1/4 the cost at Goatfeathers to bring back and grill. Fed 12 for $200 and have a huge filet left.

justingroves likes this.