OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I think we still have a 15 to 20% to go on the fall. Now I do believe that some stocks have bottomed out but not the market as a whole.

I also think we're going to sure hit a recession just depends on the timing. I think it will be next year

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if we for sure go into a recession i'd expect that type of drop. vix is signaling a short term bottom at least.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I do think we're about to bounce but it's not going to hold

I think bitcoin will wick down to 12-15 but will hold around 18-20 before it's done.

What's going to happen once all of these zombie companies go under due to the feds taking away the punch bowl/

droski likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

cranial stenosis. For a few years I was in all the “crani baby” surgeries at Vanderbilt Childrens as they used my resorbable implants and bone puddy

5. Ssmiff

if he/she is like his dad, it’ll be quick

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that's right. False bottom coming up, but the correction will be incomplete.

7. Ssmiff

When I saw more of it was around 1998 as I was at Childrens so often.
    Crazy to see the kids before they go in. Knowing a coronal incision is about to happen and their face pulled down to their brow. They there skull is broken into pieces then reattached with room to grow and opened up soft spot. Then sew em up and put on a helmet and they are back raising hell pretty quickly

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Reminds me of a friend. He was not aware that babies arrive into this world with a coned shape head from going through the birth canal. His child was born in the 70's and he was a big SNL watcher. When his child arrived he appeared to be in a state of shock. The nurse asked, "Whats wrong?". He exclaimed, "My baby is a Conehead!"

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

My wife tried so hard with our first but couldn't produce enough. It was at the point where she was making lactose cookies. Nothing worked. I thought she was going to have a mental breakdown. Fortunately I was able to finally convince her there was not a [dadgum]ed thing wrong with formula, and things got so much better.

droski and NorrisAlan like this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Same here. Told my wife the same thing. Same exact thing.

11. Ssmiff

My only advice about breast feeding is not to stress about it. It’ll be fine. Baby can sense the extra tension in the room and when mom is tired, trying and frustrated. By 3rd one we were about ready to move straight to family dinner

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

changing the pull starter on the push mower. Should be simple. Took the damn thing apart too far and can’t get the spring wound back up and reattached. Pissed off.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I get myself into those situations. Take short break, check youtube for video guide, hydrate, and try again.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

Yup I did. I know exactly what to do, don’t think I have what I need to do it

15. Ssmiff

skill?

utvol0427 and InVolNerable like this.
  16. JohnnyQuickkick

I ordered a new one for $8 that’s already rolled up. Work smarter

NorrisAlan likes this.
  17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

A preroll for $8 is a good deal.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I decided to try out curing egg yolks a couple weeks ago, then I forgot they were in the refrigerator so they cured for a week longer than they were supposed to

I can’t imagine that will be a bad thing, but I guess we will see once I grate them over something

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I don't know how one comes up with the idea to do this, but man am I glad they did.

VolDad, InVolNerable and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. Customtaco

Customtaco Member