OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Norris Mountain is next to Triple Divide Peak. Makes me want to go pee on it all the more. But, it's level 3 climb to get to the top of it.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Pro tip, pee in a bottle, pay back backer to hike it in. $100 PayPal for a pic of him dumping it where you want.

CardinalVol likes this.
  3. CardinalVol

Audible -

Avalanche opened today, so we are doing it tomorrow instead.

fl0at_ and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

5. fl0at_

Avalanche trail is great. Depending on who is there, I've seen very large people stop halfway up and have a McDonald's break. No shit, wrapped cheeseburgers.

Joseph Brant likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

7. CardinalVol

Would not be surprised, but pretty much everybody minus one or two at least seems to fit the casual hiker type. One dude wad going to Virginia falls looks to be about 300 wearing jeans, and I still wonder if he made it or not.

I atumbled upon these smoked turkey bites that are like Crack. Me and the boy have. Even devouring them as snacks on the hikes.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Just be careful of “smoked turkey or chicken” bites. Some locals put mushrooms in them

9. CardinalVol

So Avalanche was incredible. We went to the beach on the far end and waded across it. Words can describe it. The waterfalls are out of this world.

gcbvol likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Son started working at the skate center. Looks like I’ve got to reiterate the talk.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I found myself as a married hetero in a gay bar on a post MLB pub crawl, and it is far more wholesome and safe for everyone than a conventional bar. I think there should be educational field trips for conservative Christians. Their greatest adversaries lie amongst themselves. Gay and trans folk just are just doing the best they can.

VolDad, gcbvol, justingroves and 2 others like this.
  12. Ssmiff

Heard this this morning. One of those times you park your car and wonder wtf happened the last 15 minutes.

13. fl0at_

There is a lot to unpack in this: you went to a MLB game, and drank enough to want to drink afterwards?

14. Ssmiff

I get it. Drink away the sorrow from spending the last 3 hours watching mlb.

InVolNerable and cpninja like this.
  15. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Son and grandson left for Philmont this morning. Am a happy and proud old man.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. 15 dollar ticket, and we all never went to our seats. Instead we hung out at the in-stadium bar area until the whipping was finished. Thus, the drinking continued.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Several times we asked one another "gun to your head and without looking at the scoreboard- what's the score?" None of us would have survived.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I hope that he becomes an Eagle Scout.

Poppa T likes this.
  19. fl0at_

Hope you and KidB had fun.

justingroves likes this.
  20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think he hung out at the public library