OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think they have much left to mobilize that isn't already mobilized. They couldn't conventionally hold that country against another major army.

2. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Meaning full conscription, meaning kids from the cities from the west of Russia going to fight.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those kids won't fight.

4. Joseph Brant

Of course they won't, certainly not well. But they've about used up what voluntary manpower they have from the east.

Its really become a scenario like Hitler in the Wolf's Lair where nobody is willing to acknowledge that they're on the receiving end of a violent ass kicking.

That and all their abandoned equipment is usable by their opponent (fittingly) because they fought so hard to keep Ukraine from getting western equipment over the years

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Anyone heard from NYY today?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Flu in the right arm, new covid booster in the left. The only thing that can stop me now is... well, everything else.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

A double amputation and you're [uck fay]ed though.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

They gave me 6 free COVID tests, too. I told them that did not inspire much confidence in the efficacy of the vaccine. I thought I was being funny but they just stared.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They probably just thought that punch line was a year too late

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Took day off work. Have already cleaned up truck and wife's suv. Beautiful day out there today.

Joseph Brant and IP like this.
  12. CardinalVol

Miss Mattie, the lady that nearly whipped my dad was I was a little boy when he got on to me at church, died today. 99 years and 11 months. We were all hoping she was gonna make it.

I have no doubt she could have whipped any of us right until the very end.

Joseph Brant and NorrisAlan like this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's a nice run. Book ended that slack-ass of a monarch that just kicked it. Who was the real queen? I think we can safely say not the one known as "the second."

InVolNerable and CardinalVol like this.
  14. Joseph Brant

She was probably a Battle Axe until she went on. May she live happily in the next level

15. CardinalVol

You know the type. Sweet as can be, but will also tell you exactly how it is and ain't gonna take no crap.

Told all my groomsmen at my wedding if they tried any shenanigans they'd have to deal with her so proceed with caution.

16. Joseph Brant

Aunt Rosemary was my grwnd
    "You'd best sober your Congregational ass up before you walk into my Church"

I came from a weird stock where a WASP new englander met an Irish Catholic farm girl during the war. I took my grandpa's path of going to church only when the fish weren't biting.

17. CardinalVol

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Compound eyes. That's what the eye side hinges on. How one counts compound eyes.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

As a member of team eyes, I feel like they should be counted in whatever way benefits team eyes the most.